• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vintage Photos

Here's a cracker and very apt today.

Attachments

• ss-140912-ian-paisley-01_7516306c93ca63da952335ba256f83ef.jpg
    ss-140912-ian-paisley-01_7516306c93ca63da952335ba256f83ef.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 7
Cheap entrance fee for such a stellar line up.

9-BD30-E49-3-BB8-4126-8-B15-290-A6-DA3-FA77.jpg
Only just noticed this one. I was at that gig. Brilliant day's music superb weather. I went with a gorgeous girl called Stephanie, from High Wycombe. Argent were on too and there was me, a young keyboard player watching a show with Keith Emerson, Tony Banks, Rod Argent and Thys van Leer, unbelievable! There was also a French prog band on first, called Ange, and they were really good too and another band called Fudd, who I don't remember. I'm pretty sure Jack Bruce made a guest appearance with one of the acts but can't remember which one, might have been Focus! But then it was over 50 years ago 😂😭😳

Last edited:
Only just noticed this one. I was at that gig. Brilliant day's music superb weather. I went with a gorgeous girl called Stephanie, from High Wycombe. Argent were on too and there was me, a young keyboard player watching a show with Keith Emerson, Tony Banks, Rod Argent and Thys van Leer, unbelievable! There was also a French prog band on first, called Ange, and they were really good too and another band called Fudd, who I don't remember. I'm pretty sure Jack Bruce made a guest appearance with one of the acts but can't remember which one, might have been Focus! But then it was over 50 years ago 😂😭😳

Reactions: K23
Also, maybe Stephanie took your mind off the music? 😉

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back