• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales lockdown tonight...

Should have been done a week or so ago - dithering over it and trying to "save" Christmas was always going to be a mistake.

Arrest and fine anyone breaking it, long past time to stop fucking about. Get the army on the streets.

https://twitter.com/WelshLabour/status/1340344157446025217

About time, the quicker we all stick to it the quicker we come out of the mess we're in, especially with the new strain that's 70% more transmissible.

Monty said:
Arrest and fine anyone breaking it, long past time to stop fucking about. Get the army on the streets.
They've all fvcked about from day one, should have closed our borders in Jan/ Feb, we are an island FFS.
Its due to all governments failure to act quickly, that has put us all in this situation, talk about incompitance, you couldn't make it up. Fvckin shocking.

Jack2jack said:
Monty said:
They've all fvcked about from day one, should have closed our borders in Jan/ Feb, we are an island FFS.
Its due to all governments failure to act quickly, that has put us all in this situation, talk about incompitance, you couldn't make it up. Fvckin shocking.

Every other person has spouted crap since March, its not real, its got a 99.7% recovery rate blah blah blah, totally ignored any guidance in wearing masks. They are the ones to blame. And there are still people saying you're not telling me what to do...fuckin puppets.

Same here in England. London & parts of the south east in into a newly invented tier 4.

Start by arresting all anti-lockdown protesters.

Monty said:
Jack2jack said:

Every other person has spouted crap since March, its not real, its got a 99.7% recovery rate blah blah blah, totally ignored any guidance in wearing masks. They are the ones to blame. And there are still people saying you're not telling me what to do...fuckin puppets.
So you reckon it's all our fault, thanks Boris.

PSumbler said:
Should have been done a week or so ago - dithering over it and trying to "save" Christmas was always going to be a mistake.

They should never have planned to relax the rules in the first place, announce the closing of universities next 👍 suck it up lads

Jack2jack said:
Monty said:
So you reckon it's all our fault, thanks Boris.

I was wearing a mask before it even reached the UK, I aint to blame.

I've been in work until 4pm and then went into town for an hour to buy food.
He never announced that he was going to speak today did he?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back