• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales lockdown tonight...

Lifelong said:
Smyths toy store, Llansamlet a bit earlier this evening.

There's no excuse for that. Christmas coming up should hardly be a surprise to anyone and given the events of this year, why are people leaving it less than 1 week before and buying in-store? Crazy.

Cooperman said:
Looks like this years Christmas prezzie shopping will be done in Felinfoel petrol filling station. Flowers, chocolates, bottle of wine and a car air freshener should tick most boxes.

I had some flowers from the graveyard once when we were courting. 😩

https://twitter.com/swansnews/status/1340365561268760578

Darran said:
Cooperman said:
Looks like this years Christmas prezzie shopping will be done in Felinfoel petrol filling station. Flowers, chocolates, bottle of wine and a car air freshener should tick most boxes.

I loved our courting years.

Darran said:
Cooperman said:

Who said romance is dead!🤔

JackSomething said:
Lifelong said:
Smyths toy store, Llansamlet a bit earlier this evening.

There's no excuse for that. Christmas coming up should hardly be a surprise to anyone and given the events of this year, why are people leaving it less than 1 week before and buying in-store? Crazy.

Yeah, who would have known WAG would have changed their mind and given such short notice. But blame the people instead, it's easier, it's got to be their fault.

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:

Yeah, who would have known WAG would have changed their mind and given such short notice. But blame the people instead, it's easier, it's got to be their fault.

It’s people that are spreading this virus not Drakeford.

I do feel for those who would have waited until payday before doing their Christmas shopping. Many companies pay four weekly not at the end of the month and/or bring forward December’s pay to the week before Christmas. I can understand the queues tonight.

exiledclaseboy said:
I do feel for those who would have waited until payday before doing their Christmas shopping. Many companies pay four weekly not at the end of the month and/or bring forward December’s pay to the week before Christmas. I can understand the queues tonight.

Absolutely and understandably people don’t want to let their little kids down.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back