• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales lockdown tonight...

dickythorpe said:
I've been in work until 4pm and then went into town for an hour to buy food.
He never announced that he was going to speak today did he?

No. I think it was promoted by Johnson locking downs most of England.

I just heard my neighbour has died of covid in Glangwili hospital. She had a fall 6 weeks ago and was admitted and never returned home.
81 she was. Her husband is 85 and suffering from dementia himself.
What a grim time.

Looks like this years Christmas prezzie shopping will be done in Felinfoel petrol filling station. Flowers, chocolates, bottle of wine and a car air freshener should tick most boxes.

I have been saying it for months, cancel Xmas and save lives, Christmas should be cancelled this year.

Trampie said:
I have been saying it for months, cancel Xmas and save lives, Christmas should be cancelled this year.

Can’t really cancel Christmas can you though, Tramp. It’s just there.

dickythorpe said:
I just heard my neighbour has died of covid in Glangwili hospital. She had a fall 6 weeks ago and was admitted and never returned home.
81 she was. Her husband is 85 and suffering from dementia himself.
What a grim time.

I agree Dick but just to try and give a positive our 94 year old neighbour went into the Gwent, tested positive for Covid, rang us a week later laughing and joking and came out today.

I'd buy the house's to the right, left, directly infront of and behind Darran, then rent them out to migrants, poc, LGBTQ, people from Liverpool...then live stream the street live on the internet 24/7

Great news, It look's like they are finally controlling the virus, I feel so much safer.

exiledclaseboy said:
Apparently Fforestfach shopping centre is pretty chaotic tonight.
Tesco Llansamlet queue's to get in, panic setting in already

jack123 said:
Great news, It look's like they are finally controlling the virus, I feel so much safer.

Ah the deniers have arrived. The terrified ones who find it easier to pretend it doesn’t exist otherwise they might have to acknowledge how terrified they actually are.

exiledclaseboy said:

I can only imagine. It's bad enough on any Saturday afternoon!!!

Jack2jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Tesco Llansamlet queue's to get in, panic setting in already

The problem with this change is that it's so late. All those people who had bookings for Christmas meals are now going to be panicking to go food shopping instead, meaning way more people in the shops over the next days, leading to the opposite of the intended effect.

We've been living under lockdown rules in the run up to Christmas to ensure we protect each other when we meet up, so our plans will continue as normal. We're posing no danger to each other or anyone else by mixing over Christmas as we've all been locked down anyway.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Ah the deniers have arrived. The terrified ones who find it easier to pretend it doesn’t exist otherwise they might have to acknowledge how terrified they actually are.

Yeah of course I'm terrified, ha ha Do not be silly now.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back