• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wanna hear a funny story

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
I won’t tell you exactly where but we’re somewhere in Bridgend County Borough.

My wife loves charity shops,jumble sales etc.

We are going past a church and there’s a building on the side which appears to be holding a bazaar/jumble sale.

My wife says “let’s go in here.”
I reply “nah you’re ok you go in I’ll wait out here.”

In she goes on her own and it’s a church shop being manned by several doddering old ladies who all appear to be well in their 80’s.

I’m outside just looking around and my wife overhears a conversation start as the first old lady looks out the window and spots me.

80+ old lady 1: “Ooh look at chap in the wheelchair I wonder what happened to him?”

80+ old lady 2: “Handsome man mind.”

80+ old lady 3: Yeah I’d definitely get my leg over.

My wife: “Excuse me?” “That’s my husband you’re talking about.”

80+ old ladies 1,2. & 3: “Oh we are sorry we didn’t mean to offend you.”

I’m in bits. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan Partridge had a theme on funny story’s. Darran could start one as well.

https://twitter.com/apartridgeqotd/status/1613827438727008258?s=46&t=c0DWp9cIC86JCcdF33Dn6Q

Cooperman said:
Alan Partridge had a theme on funny story’s. Darran could start one as well.

https://twitter.com/apartridgeqotd/status/1613827438727008258?s=46&t=c0DWp9cIC86JCcdF33Dn6Q

I’m funnier.

Another funny story,well funny for me but not for the poor people who have lost their jobs.

Took my very expensive lightweight wheelchair that I keep in the van to go out into a place in Swansea last week to have new wheels and they said I’d have to leave it there.
I’ve been phoning them all week and haven’t had an answer.
I had a phone call earlier to say the company has gone into administration and my very expensive lightweight wheelchair is locked inside. 😩

This is all very interesting, but when are we going to get the funny story promised in the title of the thread?

There's nothing funny about macular degeneration

Darran said:
Another funny story,well funny for me but not for the poor people who have lost their jobs.

Took my very expensive lightweight wheelchair that I keep in the van to go out into a place in Swansea last week to have new wheels and they said I’d have to leave it there.
I’ve been phoning them all week and haven’t had an answer.
I had a phone call earlier to say the company has gone into administration and my very expensive lightweight wheelchair is locked inside. 😩

Middleton's.. my nan had to wait six months for a replacement scooter, got the scooter, about a month in, it breaks again.. drove right up to the doors all locked, looked on Google and learned that it went into administration about a week ago, not surprised, absolute shambles of a place, lucky my nan still had her old boy scooter, otherwise she would've been housebound for months on end

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back