• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wayne Rooney's Birmingham

Chief said:
Interesting fact - despite Rooney leaving DC Utd back in October, they have still yet to appoint a permanent coach.

Is this some sort of deliberate tactic!?

Aye it's tactical incompetence :lol:

TerryPHELAN said:
If I was a Birmingham fan I’d be thoroughly pissed off.They were in a good place pre Rooney, now they can pretty much write this season off.

Absolutely! This bit really confused me.

“However, time is the most precious commodity a manager requires and I do not believe 13 weeks was sufficient to oversee the
changes that were needed.”

What changes were needed? They were doing well under Eustace, perhaps better than most expected hence the surprise when they sacked him, so I don’t get what needed to change?

For all the stick our owners get (not all of it justifiable but most of it is) they got nothing on Birmingham's owners lol

To be fair, this is probably one of the more sensible decisions they've taken. With Mowbray off on long-term sick leave, they've decided to get a 'proper' manager in as caretaker rather than rely on backroom staff to step in.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back