• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wayne

KrunchyKarrot

First Team Player
Reaction score
For the people on here and the old forum who slagged him off the first goal he scored was for you. The second one was to confirm you know feck all about football.

Very similar to the one he scored at Man U in the cup when we won up there.

Me Krunchykarrot, I've always been one of those that slagged him off, but tonight I was shouting "I love you Wayne"

old cob said:
Me Krunchykarrot, I've always been one of those that slagged him off, but tonight I was shouting "I love you Wayne"

Why? i just dont get it as he is an intelligent footballer one who we need with all of the youngsters. Took a pay cut to stay etc. I didn't get why people slagged off Jack Cork either we would have made the play offs comfortably if we kept him IMO.

Swans Legend.

Possibly his last touch for the club taking us in to the playoffs.

Great servant.

Itchysphincter said:
Swans Legend.

Possibly his last touch for the club taking us in to the playoffs.

Great servant.

Won't he play in the play offs?

Didn't realise he got injured.

I'd still keep him as a player next season even if he hardly plays.

Hold my hands up, I didn’t think he should play again after the Leeds cameo. Looked miles off the pace, it even looked like his touch had gone, I didn’t see this coming tonight. Unbelievable

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back