• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wayne

KrunchyKarrot said:
old cob said:
Me Krunchykarrot, I've always been one of those that slagged him off, but tonight I was shouting "I love you Wayne"

Why? i just dont get it as he is an intelligent footballer one who we need with all of the youngsters. Took a pay cut to stay etc. I didn't get why people slagged off Jack Cork either we would have made the play offs comfortably if we kept him IMO.

Cork, great player/pro imo, reminded me of Cornforth.

I wonder what people would be saying had Reading scored after he tried one of his stupid turns on the edge of our box shortly after he scored his first goal.

He scored two fantastic goals, however he is still a colossal liability.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
I wonder what people would be saying had Reading scored after he tried one of his stupid turns on the edge of our box shortly after he scored his first goal.

Sing when you’re winning. Oh and look at your glass as being half full.

Cooperman said:

I'm just continually flabbergasted at people claiming Wayne Routledge is an "intelligent footballer". Only earlier this month he crossed the ball straight to a Leeds player in the closing minutes of the game when we just needed a draw, with them scoring from the resulting attack.

Yesterday at Reading he tried a stupid turn on the edge of our box which they almost scored from.

Just because he's 35 and has played a lot of matches, it does not mean he is an "intelligent player".

I'm just continually flabbergasted at people claiming Wayne Routledge is an "intelligent footballer". Only earlier this month he crossed the ball straight to a Leeds player in the closing minutes of the game when we just needed a draw, with them scoring from the resulting attack.

Yesterday at Reading he tried a stupid turn on the edge of our box which they almost scored from.

Just because he's 35 and has played a lot of matches, it does not mean he is an "intelligent player".

Wayne is an intelligent player but I always feel he's lacked confidence in front of goal which is surprising when you see the first he scored at Reading and a similar one at Old Trafford when we won there in the cup.

Talking of Old Trafford, the home team only needed to defend a last minute corner to beat Southampton this week. They had SEVEN players ahead of the near post "defending" the corner against THREE Southampton players and ONE defender at the back post up against THREE attackers :lol:

1:58 for how NOT to defend a corner. 2:01 to freeze it. Shocking.

https://youtu.be/-BCv2GxizyI

Cooperman said:

Not nearly as flabbergasted as I am by the fact that you put in an appearance after one of the most remarkable nights in our history.

Cooperman said:

Not nearly as flabbergasted as I am by the fact that you put in an appearance after one of the most remarkable nights in our history.

That's right coops, we arent normally graced by his magnanimous appearance after a win.

Fireboy said:
Cooperman said:

That's right coops, we arent normally graced by his magnanimous appearance after a win.

It's quite possible that he didn't even know we were playing and instead he was watching his collection of Man Utd DVD's.

BanosSwan said:
Itchysphincter said:
Swans Legend.

Possibly his last touch for the club taking us in to the playoffs.

Great servant.

Won't he play in the play offs?

It looked like he pulled a hamstring heading in that goal and was taken off before the game restarted

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back