• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Well done Stevie Cooper

Are we promoted then? Because if that wasn’t the objective they all need to piss off.

I mean, we've sleepwalked into them but we haven't got an automatic right to be there...so well done.

He said let's qualify for the playoffs by dropping from the top 2 rather than sneak in at the last minute this time. Clever really as sneaking in last season didn't lead to promotion...

MrSwerve said:
I mean, we've sleepwalked into them but we haven't got an automatic right to be there...so well done.

We’ve hardly sleep walked into them, we’ve been in them for most of the season.

Well done Mr Cooper. It now remains to be seen if the playoffs is the limit of his ability. I can’t say I’ve enjoyed the football too often but the playoffs is an achievment.

Lifelong said:
MrSwerve said:

In terms of flirting with the autos all season, we've been sleepwalking the last month.

Darran said:
Lifelong said:

Never happy some people Rog.

I'm very happy.

I've not heard a Cheap Trick song for at least 2 months now. :D

Darran said:
MrSwerve said:
I'm very happy.

I've not heard a Cheap Trick song for at least 2 months now. :D

Have this new one then. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrCIQhxcsUE&feature=youtu.be

I enjoyed that very much.

F*ck. :mrgreen:

Itchysphincter said:
Well done Mr Cooper. It now remains to be seen if the playoffs is the limit of his ability. I can’t say I’ve enjoyed the football too often but the playoffs is an achievement.

Indeed it is an achievement. Imagine what might have happened if we'd played properly all season. We might even have been entertained along the way!

Imagine what it would be like on these forums if we were in the position of Sheffield Wednesday and Derby?

But if we had played lovely football and been entertained ...if you believe so many on here and the other forum they would be happy....even of we were relegated!

Pretty possesion football doesnt guarantee success..How is Potter doing at Brighton?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back