• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Well done Thomas and Friends

Muteswan

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Introducing a character with Autism. My son (who is on the Autism spectrum) was a huge fan of the original series of Thomas the Tank Engine over 30 years ago and this character would have been right up his street (or track).
With the way most autistic children like order and a clear path with no divergence the railway is, or should be 🙄, a perfect example of order. Hence the big following of Thomas.
https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/culture/tv-thomas-friends-autistic-representation-b2161515.html

Muteswan said:
Introducing a character with Autism. My son (who is on the Autism spectrum) was a huge fan of the original series of Thomas the Tank Engine over 30 years ago and this character would have been right up his street (or track).
With the way most autistic children like order and a clear path with no divergence the railway is, or should be 🙄, a perfect example of order. Hence the big following of Thomas.
https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/culture/tv-thomas-friends-autistic-representation-b2161515.html

The need for order and the chaos any diversion brings is so hard to get across. Whilst ASD is challenging enough it's the selective mutism my son also has that's hardest to get across to people. Anyway he shocked us this week (first in 6th form) when he agreed to get the bus home. Seems like nothing, but a giant leap for him.

A positive step forward.
What about "Henri the non-binary handcart"?

Henry is, of course, a green mixed-traffic tender engine who works on the Main Line. He was originally a failed prototype engine, and needed special Welsh coal to operate properly. Following his accident when pulling the Flying Kipper, Henry underwent an extensive rebuild, giving him a new shape and a better performance.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back