• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welsh government ministers enjoy chauffeured trips from home to work ...

Read that earlier this morning. I honestly don't know what to make of it. This country is so ingrained with all things Labour they just rule with impunity.

It is about time they were held to account and made to understand that every action has a consequence.

I don't see what's wrong with that. They can get on with reading their documents. Do they also get on trains that other people drive?

Utter 'storm in a teacup' anti Labour media twaddle.
What next? "Ministers using government purchased pens to write with, instead of using their own" shock horror?
There's a security aspect to this as well, remember, with so many unhinged nutters roaming around who feel they have the right to physically attack politicians of all hues.

Utter 'storm in a teacup' anti Labour media twaddle.
What next? "Ministers using government purchased pens to write with, instead of using their own" shock horror?
There's a security aspect to this as well, remember, with so many unhinged nutters roaming around who feel they have the right to physically attack politicians of all hues.
Teacup is getting bigger, wouldn't you agree?

Wales online have had a shocker here. Plenty will bite at it though.

Wales online have had a shocker here. Plenty will bite at it though.
Doesn't help when the transport minister is banging on about everyone using public transport whilst he is pissing tax payers money up the swanny being driven every where.

If this was a Tory, you'd all be losing your shit. Take your red tinted glasses off, mun.

Forgot to mention our esteemed leaders visit to India to see the guy who was in the UK the week before.

Doesn't help when the transport minister is banging on about everyone using public transport whilst he is pissing tax payers money up the swanny being driven every where.

If this was a Tory, you'd all be losing your shit. Take your red tinted glasses off, mun.

Forgot to mention our esteemed leaders visit to India to see the guy who was in the UK the week before.
Ironically the Tories are probably doing the same, I doubt they are traveling back and forth their ministerial duties in a Fiat Panda!

I’m not a Labour voter butt, and haven’t been for over 20 years.

You’ve had a right Weston over this.

Ironically the Tories are probably doing the same, I doubt they are traveling back and forth their ministerial duties in a Fiat Panda!
Totally agree with you, my point is if this story was about the Tories, one or two on here would be up in arms about it.

I’m not a Labour voter butt, and haven’t been for over 20 years.

You’ve had a right Weston over this.
Just double standards.

Not sure I've had a mare over it, just voicing an opinion on a story that may differ from others.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back