• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welsh Indy

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Wasn't it wonderful to see all those Welsh flags, happy faces and big crowds on the street of our capital yesterday :cool:

Fantastic turnout considering the rail strikes that were in place.

Da iawn pawb.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-welsh-independence-march-25153681

Looks like a lot of people there I hope you didn’t have a problem getting back to Briton Ferry at a decent time.

Darran said:
Looks like a lot of people there I hope you didn’t have a problem getting back to Briton Ferry at a decent time.

Oh, right.

Enjoy it up at the baggies yesterday? Which route did you go?

Neath_Jack said:
Darran said:

Oh, right.

I didn’t go up the baggies yesterday I was in Cardiff supporting our country.
Some things are more important than football. #Annibyniaeth

Darran said:
Neath_Jack said:
Oh, right.

I didn’t go up the baggies yesterday I was in Cardiff supporting our country.
Some things are more important than football. #Annibyniaeth

Ffantastig!

I’m not convinced but I’m all ears atm. I’d rather more devolution first.

dickythorpe said:
:)
Itchysphincter said:
Load of nonsense is what it is.

Could you put some "meat on the bones" for me?

What do people want independence from? Westminster? Will we go in to the EU? Will we unite with Scotland? We have no bank, what currency will we use? So many questions, no answers.

AceJack said:
I’m not convinced but I’m all ears atm. I’d rather more devolution first.

Yup. That’s where I am at the moment. I’m more for looser, more federalist type ties to the union rather than the status quo, which is an increasing disaster for Wales, or full independence.

It's a good idea, i'm just not sure which form it will take, Will it be a republic with a president? Will it be pluralist with a pres and PM? Will it mean an expansion of the Senedd?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back