• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Welsh League Cup Swansea v Carmarthen next week

The scum scraped by Cambrian&Clydach on penalties (who were 3-1 up). The scum team had a few promising names that I've heard like Crole and Ashford.

Be interesting to see how we perform tomorrow against a team that finished a place above C&C tomorrow.

It's a bit wet. The u18s have a friendly today as well that's been moved to a better surface. Do we have enough players in the building and can they swim?

Another BIG game this today, hot on the heels of yesterdays important clash.

Come on the Swans, pashun and commitment all over the pitch today please.

Glory nzingo 3-0

Lissah impressive apparently

Blackpooljack said:
that went well bud

:lol: It was not much of a prediction. Seems the boys are doing well. I’ve seen a fair bit of Carmarthen and LoW and tbf whilst it can be entertaining it can be quite ‘physical’.

Lissah and Nzingo has been having very impressive preseasons so far.

A "League Two" side really should be getting results like that to be fair. Morgan will be gutted he didn't seal his hattrick second half.

jasper_T said:
A "League Two" side really should be getting results like that to be fair. Morgan will be gutted he didn't seal his hattrick second half.

I’m assuming we’d be due compensation for him?

Risc said:
I’m assuming we’d be due compensation for him?

Given what we got for Latibeaudiere I expect circa £20m at any sensible tribunal.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back