• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

We're down

• Thread starter eteb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 127
  • Views: Views 10,766
Your right, we gonna need another 20 points.....no fckn chance.

So does everyone still think this is a "dead" end to the season?
I've heard this said many times recently, and by some quite sensible posters.
This lads, is going to be anything other than a dead end to the season...
Buckle up and hold onto your hats!
YEEEEEHAAAAA ...

We have to play nearly all the teams below us yet. Its not over by any means. Its just not going to be comfortable. I will stick my neck out and say that although I think it will be close, we will stay up by the skin of our teeth The games against QPR Hudds etc will be unbearable. We play QPR, Hudds, Sheff Wed and Rotherham in a four week period starting end of March. If we are in better form we have a decent chance. If we were playing those teams now I'd be more worried. Its probably a good thing that the teams we are playing are above us. First we had a new manager, now we have new players to bed in. We are not down by any means but neither are we safe.

Well realistically there's only 1 relegation place up for grabs. We also appear to have a decent run in. That's the good news.

However, today was a winnable game on paper and we failed to do that. Also, the 2 teams currently both fighting for that 1 relegation spot both had good wins today closing the gap on us. The scary thing is too now is that we're getting zero points from the next 4 games. We just aren't. Qpr on the other hand, have very winnable games.

Our next chance of points is in a month's time V Blackburn home. So that's March (MARCH!) and we'll still be in the relegation mix, by which time, yes there's more winnable games on paper but the pressure could be huge.

We are in trouble.

Well realistically there's only 1 relegation place up for grabs. We also appear to have a decent run in. That's the good news.

However, today was a winnable game on paper and we failed to do that. Also, the 2 teams currently both fighting for that 1 relegation spot both had good wins today closing the gap on us. The scary thing is too now is that we're getting zero points from the next 4 games. We just aren't. Qpr on the other hand, have very winnable games.

Our next chance of points is in a month's time V Blackburn home. So that's March (MARCH!) and we'll still be in the relegation mix, by which time, yes there's more winnable games on paper but the pressure could be huge.

We are in trouble.
I cant say I agree about the next chance of points being a month away. We have been dreadful at home for some time, even under Martin. Away has been a different story. Id say we are easily capable of getting a point at Hull.

I cant say I agree about the next chance of points being a month away. We have been dreadful at home for some time, even under Martin. Away has been a different story. Id say we are easily capable of getting a point at Hull.
They've had superb window and won today and are in the play offs with a game in hand over the teams below them. It's going to be a huge ask to get anything up there.

We are in trouble.
Yes, we said that in the Premier league when we thought we had got out of trouble and were finishing with home games against Southampton and Stoke. Lost the both and ended up getting relegated.

Shit owners, shit manager, shit squad.

He's a total cunt
1. Shit owners, correct.

2. New manager, give him time to at least stamp his shape. Expecting miracles against the likes of Bournemouth and Leicester is asking too much.

3. A squad which is far from a disaster, but isn't helped by the decisions of #1 and will hopefully benefit from time, see #2.

For being poorly run then I find it hard to see another club being run worse than us......on that front then we would deserve to be relegated.
No way with the money we spent since the summer should we be in this position, squad wise we are shocking!

It's been shambolic and shouldn't really come as a surprise at the same time....we have a bunch of guys running the club with very little knowledge or forward thinking.

Regardless what league we are in next season........we will require a new chairman and sporting director, the two we currently have are demonstrating they are clearly not up to it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back