• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What a delight down the Cinnamon Kitchen earlier

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
To bump into MajorR.
Made my day that did.
Oh and he couldn’t lie he thought the photo gallery was magnificent. :lol:

Attachments

• 3ACFFDBD-4C28-41B9-B0B2-059D9D988FE0.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 447
MOST of their wall art down there is magnificent.

Darran said:
To bump into MajorR.
Made my day that did.

Oh you visit Cinnamon Kitchen then? you should have said mun :roll:

Niigata Jack said:
Darran said:
To bump into MajorR.
Made my day that did.

Yeah I go early incase someone like you turns up and eats everything in sight.

All the mentions of this place, I am dying to try it. I want to try this place... Hmm, I wonder If I did a pick up, it would still be warm.

jack123 said:
All the mentions of this place, I am dying to try it. I want to try this place... Hmm, I wonder If I did a pick up, it would still be warm.

Just go down on a Sunday afternoon and have the buffet, there will be plenty of choice.

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:

Just go down on a Sunday afternoon and have the buffet, there will be plenty of choice.

Oi stfu. :lol:

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:

Yeah I go early incase someone like you turns up and eats everything in sight.

You eat and drink far more than I do Wuz, I guarantee it.

Darran said:
To bump into MajorR.
Made my day that did.

Had a lovely meal and it was great to bump in to you and your lovely family. My parents send their regards to your mum.

Rugby result was disappointing, Aberavon huffed and puffed and had a few chances, but they came up short in the end loosing 21 -25. Plenty of ball, but no killer instinct, penetration or more importantly luck.

Biggest shock was my son asking me to take him to watch a Cardiff City match. I’ve done my best to steer him in the right direction and taken him to the Liberty to watch the Swans, but some of his mates have connections with Cardiff and their encouraging him to go up there, it doesn't help my brother in law is a blue! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Look after yourself and I’ll say hello next time I’m up there.

MajorR said:
Darran said:
To bump into MajorR.
Made my day that did.

Had a lovely meal and it was great to bump in to you and your lovely family. My parents send their regards to your mum.

Rugby result was disappointing, Aberavon huffed and puffed and had a few chances, but they came up short in the end loosing 21 -25. Plenty of ball, but no killer instinct and penetration.

Biggest shock was my son asking me to take him to watch a Cardiff City match. I’ve done my best to steer him in the right direction and taken him to the Liberty to watch the Swans, but some of his mates have connections with Cardiff and their encouraging him to go up there, it doesn't help my brother in law is a blue! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Stay away I would MR he's like a leach once he gets a his claws into you, he's got form ;) :lol:

MajorR said:
Darran said:
To bump into MajorR.
Made my day that did.

Rugby result was disappointing, Aberavon huffed and puffed and had a few chances, but they came up short in the end loosing 21 -25. Plenty of ball, but no killer instinct and penetration.

It was a real highlight P.
I saw the result,gutted for you.

You need to have stern words with your boy. :lol:

Look forward to seeing you soon. 🙌🏻

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
You eat and drink far more than I do Wuz, I guarantee it.

Nah. :lol:

I dropped to 106 kgs from 113.7 before this last week or so, eaten shit this week with the disruption this week :shock:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back