• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What has this forum become?

Monty

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Just a boring circle of old men complaining, wishing it was 1975, talking about the weather and crosswords. No wonder you're randomly emailing people to come back :sleep:

older_men.jpg

Adieu

Well I enjoy it and you seem to be the one complaining. I moaned about the Tories but not much else but I don't need to do that any more. And I don't wish it was 1975 either. If I had a choice, I'd wish it was 1989 again, the year I met my wife with all that to look forward to again ❤️😅

Somebody got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.
I like this site, for me it's a link to something I care about and where I come from. It could do with being a bit more lively, though.

Somebody got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.
I like this site, for me it's a link to something I care about and where I come from. It could do with being a bit more lively, though.
Agreed. But the moment anyone says anything 'lively ' the woke brigade start waving fckn handbags.

"A bit more lively."

I'm not sure what is meant by that. In what way could a public forum be livened up without causing offense?

I would like to see more posters contributing more often, but that could be said about any forum on any sort of platform.

Also, you have the "permanently offended by anything type" who throw a tantrum at the slightest thing.

This site does work for me, though, and I'm more than happy to say so.

"A bit more lively."

I'm not sure what is meant by that. In what way could a public forum be livened up without causing offense?

I would like to see more posters contributing more often, but that could be said about any forum on any sort of platform.

Also, you have the "permanently offended by anything type" who throw a tantrum at the slightest thing.

This site does work for me, though, and I'm more than happy to say so.
That's exactly what I meant, more posters posting more often.
Sometimes I flick onto it and it seems like no-one's made a new post since the day before.

There isn’t much wrong with either the content or the user base. I learn some things from the footy news content which would otherwise pass me by, the football debate is simply the online version of what gets said when I’m down the pub, and the non-footy board is generally free from hassle and the need to censor or call out behaviour. The Wordle thread is a thing of habit which almost certainly brings me here daily, but there are times when that’s all I have time to read and don’t go any further. Nice job Phil and team.

There isn’t much wrong with either the content or the user base. I learn some things from the footy news content which would otherwise pass me by, the football debate is simply the online version of what gets said when I’m down the pub, and the non-footy board is generally free from hassle and the need to censor or call out behaviour. The Wordle thread is a thing of habit which almost certainly brings me here daily, but there are times when that’s all I have time to read and don’t go any further. Nice job Phil and team.
And you get to see photos of my friends Friend.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back