• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What have us supporters done?

JackArmy14

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
It's always the same old cop out of why bother protesting against the club hierarchy when the owners are never here etc etc

Well here are the times we have done so during the American ownerships reign:-

- Bob Bradley being sacked after fans chanted against him and our hierchy during the 4-1 defeat to West Ham on Boxing Day 2016.

- May 18th 2018 when we we were relegated and had that banner set up by a group of supporters.

- After the disastrous January transfer window of 2019; there was fan revolt at Bristol City away, Huw Jenkins resigned and a week later at home to Millwall there was a mass protest.

That's it! Nearly 7 years since these parasites took over and after all the shit they've done to the club: we've probably had 2 to 3 lousy protests.

Yet in that time we've had countless transfer windows, we've bitched & moaned on sites like this while taking out all our energy on easier targets such as players, managers and The Trust.

Jason Levien actually made a rare visit to a home game before Christmas and I bet nobody could be bothered to call him out for the blood sucker he is.

I know protesting won't magically get rid of these clowns but my god it depresses me how quickly in the past we've forgotten about the clubs problems when we get a couple of results and sign a couple of players etc

Our fanbase is weak and moronic. No wonder our owners have gotten away with pillaging the club while we bend over and take it.

Agree with most of that pal, but calling our fanbase moronic is bang out of order. Thers been an air of apathy here for years. Thers countless other clubs fans who arnt happy with their owners but rarely do you see/hear of major protests. What's the answer? Not sure....we are stuck with em. The problem atm is a manager who's inept in every department.
That's not to say I like the owners..I don't.

JackArmy14 said:
It's always the same old cop out of why bother protesting against the club hierarchy when the owners are never here etc etc

- Bob Bradley being sacked after fans chanted against him and our hierchy during the 4-1 defeat to West Ham on Boxing Day 2016.

- May 18th 2018 when we we were relegated and had that banner set up by a group of supporters.

- After the disastrous January transfer window of 2019; there was fan revolt at Bristol City away, Huw Jenkins resigned and a week later at home to Millwall there was a mass protest.

That's it! Nearly 7 years since these parasites took over and after all the s**t they've done to the club: we've probably had 2 to 3 lousy protests.

Yet in that time we've had countless transfer windows, we've bitched & moaned on sites like this while taking out all our energy on easier targets such as players, managers and The Trust.

Jason Levien actually made a rare visit to a home game before Christmas and I bet nobody could be bothered to call him out for the blood sucker he is.

I know protesting won't magically get rid of these clowns but my god it depresses me how quickly in the past we've forgotten about the clubs problems when we get a couple of results and sign a couple of players etc

Our fanbase is weak and moronic. No wonder our owners have gotten away with pillaging the club while we bend over and take it.

Don’t forget the parasites that sold them too.

JackArmy14 said:

That's it! Nearly 7 years since these parasites took over and after all the s**t they've done to the club: we've probably had 2 to 3 lousy protests.

Hard to say what the best course of action would be up here in Blackpool when there was revolt against the Oystons who really were bleeding the club dry there were mass protests and vast numbers didnt renew their ST month after month would go by with home crowds of barely 800 watching games and Oyston Jr openly goading and sueing fans and still old man Oyston wouldn't sell it took a minority shareholder to take Oyston to court that finally wrestled control from him.

Blackpooljack said:
Hard to say what the best course of action would be up here in Blackpool when there was revolt against the Oystons who really were bleeding the club dry there were mass protests and vast numbers didnt renew their ST month after month would go by with home crowds of barely 800 watching games and Oyston Jr openly goading and sueing fans and still old man Oyston wouldn't sell it took a minority shareholder to take Oyston to court that finally wrestled control from him.

Old man O being a convicted rapist too.

sainthelens said:
Agree with most of that pal, but calling our fanbase moronic is bang out of order. Thers been an air of apathy here for years. Thers countless other clubs fans who arnt happy with their owners but rarely do you see/hear of major protests. What's the answer? Not sure....we are stuck with em. The problem atm is a manager who's inept in every department.
That's not to say I like the owners..I don't.

I don't earn 5 to 6 figures a week with a contract so I can say it: we do have some stupid bloody idiots amongst our supporters like every club does.

The kind that turn nasty on our own players but oh no it's bang out of order for me to call out the former for the sad twats that they are.

Imagine if our whole supporters were like this 20 years ago under Petty. We'd be fucked.

JackArmy14 said:
I don't earn 5 to 6 figures a week with a contract so I can say it: we do have some stupid bloody idiots amongst our supporters like every club does.

The kind that turn nasty on our own players but oh no it's bang out of order for me to call out the former for the sad twats that they are.

Imagine if our whole supporters were like this 20 years ago under Petty. We'd be fucked.

Fair point, agreed.
Just came across as a generalisation rather than a few.

Considering our own trust went against our members.
They were our last line of defence and they have to shoulder large portion of blame.
Before we even get to the Americans we should hound those fuckers out first.

a group has to be formed that needs to grow quickly and can actually be heard. i have no idea how to go about it but something along the lines of all fans turning up outside the ground and chanting for the blood of Levien et al before and during the game but no one actually entering the ground would be a statement.
I don't want it to be counter productive in seeing the club ruined more quickly from inside but it is looking that way anyway.

jack_lord said:
a group has to be formed that needs to grow quickly and can actually be heard. i have no idea how to go about it but something along the lines of all fans turning up outside the ground and chanting for the blood of Levien et al before and during the game but no one actually entering the ground would be a statement.
I don't want it to be counter productive in seeing the club ruined more quickly from inside but it is looking that way anyway.

sainthelens said:
Fair point, agreed.
Just came across as a generalisation rather than a few.

Well I said 'we' a lot so I'm criticising myself a bit too.

Not to be mixed up with Russell Martin who has truly lost the plot and gaslights the media so thst when he gets sacked, he'll be a bloody martyr!

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back