• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Who are the three to go up?

Mayalswhitelight

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Leeds and WBA Auto, Brentford beating Fulham in the final, I can't see any surprises!

Leeds, WBA and Cardiff.*

*If I predict it it won’t happen.

Baggies to join Lids. Then Brentford to give the scum a football lesson at Wembley.
Another final defeat beckoning.
The only problem is what pub to go to to enjoy it.

Leeds, Baggies and Fulham from the playoffs, Brentford blew it and are devastated, wouldn't be surprised at all at Cardiff turning them over now.

WBA to go up auto and Brentford to win the play off final
V Fulham

Raynor94 said:
Leeds, Baggies and Fulham from the playoffs, Brentford blew it and are devastated, wouldn't be surprised at all at Cardiff turning them over now.

I think Cardiff are on a bit of a run, big squad, hardly any injuries I think they are the form team which is generally a good indication of who wins the play offs together with a huge dose of luck.

Pacemaker said:
Raynor94 said:

I think Cardiff are on a bit of a run, big squad, hardly any injuries I think they are the form team which is generally a good indication of who wins the play offs together with a huge does of luck.

Deer deer, yower speling is pooer.

Dirty Leeds The Throstles ,a little old Brentford taking little old Bournemouth place ,nice to see the small clubs dinning at the top table for while

oldjack said:
Dirty Leeds Magpies ,a little old Brentford taking little old Bournemouth place ,nice to see the small clubs dinning at the top table for while

Newcastle are the magpies Alan and they’re already in the premier league.

The.Taz said:
oldjack said:
Dirty Leeds Magpies ,a little old Brentford taking little old Bournemouth place ,nice to see the small clubs dinning at the top table for while

Newcastle are the magpies Alan and they’re already in the premier league.
sorted now that will confuse them :D

airedale said:
Pacemaker said:
Raynor94 said:

I think Cardiff are on a bit of a run, big squad, hardly any injuries I think they are the form team which is generally a good indication of who wins the play offs together with a huge does of luck.

Deer deer, yower speling is pooer.

Should wear my glasses when I post obviously, it does my reputation no good and I end up with a good dose of rib tickling.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back