• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Who walked out after 2nd goal today?

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Anyone big enough to be constructive as to why?

Plus will you go to next home game?

I clapped sarcastically when 2nd goal went in but I actually left just before injury time.

Think I was relieved in a way when we went 2-0 down the performance was that bad 👎

People been walking out way before the end of matches for years :p

Not many left in injury time, that's for sure.

Attachments

• Fana0fAWIAEWcnz.jpg
    724.7 KB · Views: 1,225
  • Fana1MAWYAYcRqK.jpg
    796.3 KB · Views: 1,225
NeathJack said:

Fuk I look forlorn sitting there with my head in my hands.
Glutton for punishment. 🤣

I'm up in Yorkshire this weekend and went to watch York v Eastleigh in the National League. Most enjoyable game I've seen so far this season and it is the first Swans game I have missed. It won't be the last.

Yes I did. I've been watching the Swans for some 54 years. I'm all for supporting right to the end when you feel there is still a possibility of a come-back. No way was that going to happen , even though the East tried to rally the team in parts of the second half. Not only that, I was just bored stiff with the RM plan A throughout. Totally ineffective obsession possession.

Quite frankly I also had better things to do than continue suffering that drivel on the pitch. I'm also convinced he's lost the dressing room... and he's lost me and a lot of fans as well.

It's just not working, plus teams have totally sussed how to play us. And we have no plan B. But I never boo, so I just walked out. My money, my choice - and I respect whatever anyone else decides.

But I'll still be back for the next game, just hoping for better.

Me and proud of the fact I could still be sitting there now watching the same crap and we still wouldn't have scored they on the one hand would have

I can see myself, my bro and my nephew but not in our own seats, we always walk down on 90 minutes and watch added time from some seats that have already been vacated so we get out quicker but we never leave before the final whistle.

John102 said:
NeathJack said:

I was still there can see me in the first pic, do I get a reward or counselling? :)

Come down the front and we can counsel each other.
Plenty of room right down the front.
Looks like a few old gits either side of the stairs were close to tears. I was!
Even my daughter was saying she remembered games that poor down the vetch.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back