• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Who'd fight the Russians?

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
I tell you what, I would gladly go out there if a war is declared.

I'm upset with it all. I find it depressing no one is helping them fight back ☹️

Can't argue with your sentiments dicky, but ask anyone senior in the military and they will tell you that anyone without combat experience or at the very least trained for a combat environment, is a liability on the front lines. That is why Liz Truss was called out for her inappropriate comments a couple of days ago.

dickythorpe said:
I'm upset with it all. I find it depressing no one is helping them fight back ☹️

If you watch too much of the news Dicky it'll drag you down very quickly. Not a case of turning away, you need to take care of yer own mental health. Believe me I should know !
Yes it is upsetting to see em get a kicking, but I'm actually proud to see a country react and defend as I would with ours.

Very sensible posts above
I am full of respect and admiration for the Ukrainian.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/moment-man-80-tries-enlist-26336270

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10563685/British-Lads-Army-volunteers-head-Ukrainian-embassy-sign-fight-Putin.html

dickythorpe said:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10563685/British-Lads-Army-volunteers-head-Ukrainian-embassy-sign-fight-Putin.html

Some of these rocking up are wannabes that know they'll get f**ked off from the Embassy
But they can get on FB/ social media and say
"I wanted to go and help, told them I was on the balcony and the bridge of the Nave Andromeda, but they told me to go home and grow up.
So now I have to get back to the safety of my keyboard to fight the Red forces"

Proud sentiments wanting to fight mate but as Karn said, untrained are more of a liability on the front line.
Saying that, if the reds pile through into Lithuania, Poland etc, then I can see us priming a "Dads army".
I'll be more than happy if they give me a SLR- (wonder if friendly fire on politicians and journalists will be allowed? :lol: )

Personally I do think the UN needs to step in, putting Peacekeepers on the deck and a no fly zone in Ukraine.
Just wished the f**king politicians in and out of uniform, had sort of rushed through the Ukrainian paperwork on them joining NATO

This war has so many echoes of the Balkans all over again.

As much with every fibre I want the Ukrainians to overcome these cunts, I fear that eventually it will be too much. The Ukrainian govt will go into exile and Putin will install the fugitive PM who was deposed in 2014. Pockets of resistance will still be there but he east of the country will be in full Russian control.

I'm not sure Zelensky and his cabinet will even make it into exile. They've embarrassed Putin on a global level and he'll want their heads for it

Maybe the Klitchko's too

BLAZE said:
I'm not sure Zelensky and his cabinet will even make it into exile. They've embarrassed Putin on a global level and he'll want their heads for it

Maybe the Klitchko's too

They ain’t getting out alive. Just hope they get to see Putin taken out first.

Itchysphincter said:
BLAZE said:

Maybe the Klitchko's too

They ain’t getting out alive. Just hope they get to see Putin taken out first.

That is grim.
I don't know if it's true but the Klitschko brothers have killed at least 6

dickythorpe said:

Watch the videos of Ukranian farmers helping themselves to tanks, APC's and SAM Launchers...amusing to me at least. :D

karnataka said:
Can't argue with your sentiments dicky, but ask anyone senior in the military and they will tell you that anyone without combat experience or at the very least trained for a combat environment, is a liability on the front lines. That is why Liz Truss was called out for her inappropriate comments a couple of days ago.

Like the Russian soldiers now, poorly trained, cannon fodder with dated equipment and poor leaders on the ground.

The man power will overwhelm Ukraine in the end. If Russia execute Zelenskyy and the Klitschos, i'd expect to see the Kremlin carpet bombed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back