• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Why do coppers bother.

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 29,271
A chin test :lol:

You're talking about me like i'm out protesting for abolishing the police, when all i've said is the one officer in the video is in the wrong; and the higher ups seem to agree with me

488651ea.gif

Best_loser said:
Risc said:
Best_loser said:
Even threatening violence ?

There’s consequences to accusing someone of racism/fascism when the topic has nothing to do with it. It was about how the police handled a man who was armed with a knife.

He shouldn’t worry too much the same people he’s calling to be sacked would look after him if Loyal did decide to give him a chin test.

It's an internet forum

Get a grip

Again, you can’t accuse people of that with zero facts to back it up, internet forum or not. There’s a good boy.

Risc said:
Best_loser said:
Risc said:
There’s consequences to accusing someone of racism/fascism when the topic has nothing to do with it. It was about how the police handled a man who was armed with a knife.

He shouldn’t worry too much the same people he’s calling to be sacked would look after him if Loyal did decide to give him a chin test.

It's an internet forum

Get a grip

Again, you can’t accuse people of that with zero facts to back it up, internet forum or not. There’s a good boy.
You must be new to the internet if you think someone can't put acussations to someone with no evidence, besides...
Practically everything the man has posted has had some sort of racial angle, and he's not the only one. His complete meltdown on the mere suggestion that he's a racist should make you think... If someone called me racist I wouldn't start raging, calling people trying to find out who he is, I wouldn't give a toss. Because i'm not and I know i'm not. He's not the first roid rager on here, and he won't be the last. I just feel sorry for him now after his complete over reaction. Has some very serious anger issues.

Monty said:
Risc said:
Best_loser said:
It's an internet forum

Get a grip

You must be new to the internet if you think someone can't put acussations to someone with no evidence, besides...
Practically everything the man has posted has had some sort of racial angle, and he's not the only one. His complete meltdown on the mere suggestion that he's a racist should make you think... If someone called me racist I wouldn't start raging, calling people trying to find out who he is, I wouldn't give a toss. Because i'm not and I know i'm not. He's not the first roid rager on here, and he won't be the last. I just feel sorry for him now after his complete over reaction. Has some very serious anger issues.

You brought race into it because you was losing the argument.

When I copied that tweet over the Thorpe Park stabbings yesterday, your reply was “written by a copper, change the record” you are fully against them but would be the first to beg them to come and help you when needed.

Police officers up and down the UK will be raging with the superiors in the Met bowing to public pressure as they have done with this one in question. They are no longer able to defend themselves, they were shown on the news actively running when the protests turned violent in London the other week, there already stupidly difficult job has been made even harder by people like minded to yourself and it’s making things worse not better.

Risc said:
Monty said:
Risc said:

When I copied that tweet over the Thorpe Park stabbings yesterday, your reply was “written by a copper, change the record” you are fully against them but would be the first to beg them to come and help you when needed.

Police officers up and down the UK will be raging with the superiors in the Met bowing to public pressure as they have done with this one in question. They are no longer able to defend themselves, they were shown on the news actively running when the protests turned violent in London the other week, there already stupidly difficult job has been made even harder by people like minded to yourself and it’s making things worse not better.

My very first reply to him was questioning his motives for posting it, alluding to the fact that it was racially motivated. You are honestly boring as fuck and very annoying.

Monty said:
Risc said:
Monty said:

My very first reply to him was questioning his motives for posting it, alluding to the fact that it was racially motivated. You are honestly boring as fuck and very annoying.

I’ll keep on going over the same things I have no problem with that. We both agreed earlier in the thread we’d keep responding as I despise people like you and the feelings mutual. Only thing that’s changed is it seems you may need to check your pants now it’s dawned on you loyal knows who you are after all the insults etc :lol:

I was speaking to a very nice woman in Salford Quays this afternoon who told me that the officer who restrained a knife wielding criminal in Islington a few days ago was actually taught the 'knee on neck' restraint by Israeli secret service agents.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
I was speaking to a very nice woman in Salford Quays this afternoon who told me that the officer who restrained a knife wielding criminal in Islington a few days ago was actually taught the 'knee on neck' restraint by Israeli secret service agents.

From what I’ve been told by people who are actually tasked in training the police, is that they are told never to place knee on the chest of anyone, I forgot the scientific term of what it can cause.

The neck has been put into spotlight since the George Floyd case for obvious reasons, but that was completely different to what was seen in Islington. It was over 8 minutes of constant pressure there was no defending it, 100% murder in my opinion.

Someone in Salford Quays almost certainly knows more about training the Met than Cressida Dick, in fairness.

Londonlisa2001 said:

Someone in Salford Quays almost certainly knows more about training the Met than Cressida Dick, in fairness.

Yes Cressida, who cares more about her public image and politics than the safety of her staff.

Risc said:
Monty said:
Risc said:

I’ll keep on going over the same things I have no problem with that. We both agreed earlier in the thread we’d keep responding as I despise people like you and the feelings mutual. Only thing that’s changed is it seems you may need to check your pants now it’s dawned on you loyal knows who you are after all the insults etc :lol:

You honestly sound like children, he has absolutely no idea who I am, that I can promise you. I just feel sorry for the bloke he thinks I am who is going to have a lunatic show up on his doorstep shouting and screaming about something he will have no idea about. I've been on the internet over two decades, i've had more death threats than you've had birthdays. Even if he did know, there's absolutely nothing he can do. :roll:

Monty said:
Risc said:
Monty said:

You honestly sound like children, he has absolutely no idea who I am, that I can promise you. I just feel sorry for the bloke he thinks I am who is going to have a lunatic show up on his doorstep shouting and screaming about something he will have no idea about. I've been on the internet over two decades, i've had more death threats than you've had birthdays. Even if he did know, there's absolutely nothing he can do. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boasting about the amounts of death threats you’ve had for being a keyboard gobsh*te. Classic.

Anyway, you don’t have to explain anything to me, you’ve given your point of view on the topic, I’ve given mine and I’ve come to the conclusion you’re a bellend which is backed up again by the post above.

exiledclaseboy said:
Even as far as asking if he knows who Monty is in good old fashioned internet tough boy style. :D
I'll back it up old man, can you? , hopeless fcking trust member who only went on the trust board because it got him closer to the kids entrance? Nonce.
How does that feel?

Monty said:
Risc said:
Monty said:

Well big man, as I said to dgt, name your place and time and let's see who can back it all up. Nobody has threatened to kill you, you fantasist. If you have the balls to climb out of your cowardly bedroom, I'm here, name it, and let's get it on. Your the one making accusations. I'm putting 5k on it now, me and you and the winner donates to a charity of the site owners choosing. Time, date, place, I'm waiting. Let's record it too. Just so everyone can see what a fiddler you are, scaffolder my arse.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back