• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Why do coppers bother.

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 29,275
Screenshot this.
For calling me out as a nazi is the one thing that you should have thought about.
To save you running to the coppers you want de funding after I've dealt with you don't worry, I'll go to the nearest police station and hand myself in. Il take the few hundred quid fine. You have taken far too many liberty's with people and are a complete and utter coward. Your alleged mates in London aren't too impressed with yiu either, yes, I know who you are.
Now the talking has really stopped.

Swanjaxs said:
Jesus lads... Time out ffs mun 😦

He's off his head mun :D

Didn't take long for the first forum meltdown. He should be removed, threatened violence several times now over some nasty words on the internet, and he was offended I called him a lunatic.

N.Ireland Jack said:
I will do by tomorrow evening, to start abusing people because he can't win an argument sensibly is shocking. He's the product of the lilly livered cowardly middle class. To revert to calling me a nazi, then a fascist after I've fought against prejudice all my life means only one thing in my book.
I will deal with him.
Talking is over. He's a coward and when I've finished with him he will have learned much.

What are you going to do to him?

This is a proper return to the old days.

Monty having posters on strings, can only lead to one thing...

Skinheads v Scaffolders.

Deja vu.

Neath_Jack said:
This is a proper return to the old days.

Monty having posters on strings, can only lead to one thing...

Skinheads v Scaffolders.

Deja vu.

On strings :lol: :lol:

The fella hasn’t got a clue

exiledclaseboy said:
Surprised to see Risca grabbing Loyal’s coattails mind.

Agree 100% with everything he’s said on this topic.

Even as far as asking if he knows who Monty is in good old fashioned internet tough boy style. :D

Best_loser said:
Risc said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Surprised to see Risca grabbing Loyal’s coattails mind.

Even threatening violence ?

There’s consequences to accusing someone of racism/fascism when the topic has nothing to do with it. It was about how the police handled a man who was armed with a knife.

He shouldn’t worry too much the same people he’s calling to be sacked would look after him if Loyal did decide to give him a chin test.

Risc said:
Best_loser said:
Risc said:

There’s consequences to accusing someone of racism/fascism when the topic has nothing to do with it. It was about how the police handled a man who was armed with a knife.

He shouldn’t worry too much the same people he’s calling to be sacked would look after him if Loyal did decide to give him a chin test.

It's an internet forum

Get a grip

Risc said:
Best_loser said:
Risc said:

Chin test :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back