• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Why is he still here?

LoyalSwan

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
How can Martin survive so many sub standard performances.

We are simply dreadful - the team has gone dramatically backwards under his tenure and even the half decent players we have look awful. He needs to be dismissed and before Rotherham arrive on Monday

Get out of our club
Get out of our club
Russell Martin
Get out of our club

Really don't know what to say anymore. I've never felt so emotionally distant from my team tonight. This really can't go on now FFS .

sainthelens said:
Really don't know what to say anymore. I've never felt so emotionally distant from my team tonight. This really can't go on now FFS .

Same. It’s coming to the point now, where I can’t be arsed going. No doubt the players will come out with the same old cr@p. “We’ll learn from our mistakes tonight, and move on”. But the buck stops with Martin full stop.

Certainly seems like that arrogant, obvious and self serving nonsense about us being better than we were 18 months ago has turned quite a few neutrals into opponents. That's the first outright hostile atmosphere that felt like it was directed at him rather than anywhere else.

First time I've heard Martin out. Thank god people have woken up

Since resumption after World Cup (league results only):

Wins 3
Draws 2
Losses 7

11 points from 36

Any manager with any self-respect would walk.

Any owner with any ambition would wield the axe.

stevethejack said:
Since resumption after World Cup (league results only):

Wins 3
Draws 2
Losses 7

11 points from 36

Any manager with any self-respect would walk.

Any owner with any ambition would wield the axe.

No manager is likely to walk

They will always hold for their compensation

I’ve got so much to say but I’m lost for words.

Shithouses, every one of them, and it’s purely down to the manager.

God knows what he thinks he’s doing?

I’ve seen some poor quality Swans teams in my time but I’ve never seen one so clueless, pedestrian and lacking in fight as I’ve seen tonight.

He’s obviously too arrogant to walk so we’re stuck with him.

Hideous way to send out a football team.

My post match response was that I am not going to watch the Swans until that fricking control freak has walked/marched out/hit with a Daf truck (whichever comes first) - I'm still thinking that way.

If he wont walk can they get someone in to actually run the team and they get him to coach a team of 15 year olds that we can borrow from MK Dons

broken man, you could feel and see close up the damage he's brought upon himself with his stupidly overly noxious schmooze.
overly wrinkled overly inflated alter ego ruins him, fin.

get rid of his over inflated clan and get a defence coach to fix our defence and we'll be fine

The players are broken
Martin has ruined young players
Grimes still captains
Not long ago he promised he would make us a proper club , insulting many decent folk who have gone before him
He is shameless

LoyalSwan said:
How can Martin survive so many sub standard performances.

We are simply dreadful - the team has gone dramatically backwards under his tenure and even the half decent players we have look awful. He needs to be dismissed and before Rotherham arrive on Monday

Get out of our club
Get out of our club
Russell Martin
Get out of our club
The combination of Martin and the disinterested owners is a dangerous cocktail for our club. The signings made in the summer Fisher, Wood, Darling and Sorinola have seriously weakened our squad, couple that with no recruitment in January and the club has been left in a very worrying position.

He's developing a young team.
People can't see the bigger picture.
We can take a lot of positives out of tonight's performance.
I refuse to criticise him any longer because there really is nothing to add.

CurtessECarr said:
He's developing a young team.
People can't see the bigger picture.
We can take a lot of positives out of tonight's performance.
I refuse to criticise him any longer because there really is nothing to add.

How is he developing the team?
What are the positives of this evening? Give me five if you think there are lots.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back