• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anyone still follow the Ospreys/Scarlets on here?

dickythorpe said:
Webby got a lot of respect from Mike spikey Watkins after being a bit mouthy that the step up from youth to seniors was hardly noticeable 🤣🤣😂
Watkins slapped him a few times but said he kept coming back for more🙈😂🤣

Haha 😄 Not surprised at all.

He was the mouth-piece on the 97(???)Lions tour...there was a Test/midweek team divide, Webby let them all know 🤣

Samba said:
Darran said:
If you follow @Essex_Welsh_Ref on Twitter you’ll see how much these stupid f*cking regions have ruined rugby in Wales.

What a stupid fùcking comment from a stupid fùcking 'man'.

The sport turning professional ruined rugby in Wales. Having rugby men trying to run a business hasn't helped. I doubt Wales would have been so successful had we carried on as we were though, so there has been improvements. I would have preferred 4 club sides acting as regions, no mixing, no rebranding and I reckon crowds would have been better than what they've been. Certainly couldn't have been worse.

Saying all that, Ospreys were first sports team to fill the LS 👍

Crap.

I enjoy both rugby and football and watch both when I have the time which is less and less these days on account of having to work shifts and weekends. I have very little interest in the Pro14 or whatever it’s called these days and prefer to watch the traditional clubs in the Welsh Premiership.

I dislike rugby, it’s like watching a pack of dogs after a bone.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back