• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Winter Out!

JackArmy14

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Haven't read it but based on what I've heard about our Chairman's latest programme notes, he can fuck off.

Once again no mention of the problems with the club and basically saying we need to get behind the team.

Sorry but it works both ways. Football should be entertaining like anything else or fans will eventually get fed up and stop coming like many did tonight.

Winter should be talking to the press more and facing scrutiny but instead leaves Martin to spout some absolute garbage and to gaslight our fans.

The fans booed at half time when 1-0 up and again at 1-1 full time. Try telling us that it's just a results business now you wankers!

He has never convinced me. Don’t get me wrong, I know Birch had his critics but at least with him I felt we had someone who was a decent steward of the club.

I’m not convinced by the current incumbent.

biggar63 said:
He has never convinced me. Don’t get me wrong, I know Birch had his critics but at least with him I felt we had someone who was a decent steward of the club.

I’m not convinced by the current incumbent.

Birch knew his onions. Winter? Feck knows what he brings to the table. A yes man for the Americans presumably. If Martin was pissed off for us not getting any of his targets, you’d think the blame lies squarely at Winter’s door (unless he’s so hamstrung by the owners he couldn’t act).

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Birch knew his onions. Winter? Feck knows what he brings to the table. A yes man for the Americans presumably. If Martin was pissed off for us not getting any of his targets, you’d think the blame lies squarely at Winter’s door (unless he’s so hamstrung by the owners he couldn’t act).

If I was financing the club in any way shape or form there is no way I’d be letting Martin spend a single penny.

LeonWasTheDog's said:

Winter is doing two things and two things only protecting his job and his extortionate income, by keeping the Yanks sweet.

What has he done since being here?

Niigata Jack said:
Winter is doing two things and two things only protecting his job and his extortionate income, by keeping the Yanks sweet.

What has he done since being here?
His last fans forum (i think) was a joke refused to take questions on the owners after a small shitty statement.
Argued with a woman about programmes costing 12k a year saying it's an expense we can't afford while sitting next to Josh Marsh who basically is there to take some of Winters duties,
Who i'd wager is on more than 12k a year :evil: Wonder if Winter took a hit on his earnings because he's basically got less to do now.Self serving parasites Owners,Board and the Trust.

Both Winter and Martin out. Time to recruit and rebuild. Whatever the reasons for the failed recruitment in Jan, we strung a few results together and it appears to have delivered a win win situation.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/06/25/winter-departure-confirmed-but-cold-club-statement-tells-you-much/

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back