• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Winter fuel payments scrapped for people not on benefits or pension credits ...

Don’t agree on either count. The Tories have literally raised the tax burden to its highest level ever. It doesn’t matter how many times I hear the “they’re all the same” line I’ll always disagree with it. Because they’re not. And today proved that yet again. I’m not saying for a minute Labour are perfect. They never have been and never will be. But fuck me how anyone can still defend the Tories with a straight face (I know you’re not doing that) after the continued clusterfucks of the last 14 years and many before that is completely beyond my understanding.
I couldn't vote for either because I don't trust Labour and I hate the Tories the party of lies, deceit and corruption..
I've said it for a long time that British politics' need a complete overall and get a more balanced parliament of people from all walks of life not these rich twats who have no idea of how the real people live.

Just listened to James Murray (Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury) on The World Tonight on Radio 4 and he didn’t rule out tax rises which goes against the manifesto commitment. Or does it? Sir Keir ruled out tax rises “for working people” whatever that means.

I’m amazed at the number of people who moan because they can’t get a GP appointment and have to wait months or even years in pain before they can get their hip or knee operation, but don’t want to pay the tax that will improve those outcomes.

These are the fuckers they should be going for not pensioners the disabled are next, without a shadow of fucking doubt!
That said the "Slicker" section of Private Eye has made very interesting reading about the state of the Barclay family "Empire"... All on the never never and even if the government did go after them it looks like they don't have any money to pay. Some scroungers seem to be more equal than others

I get the argument about means testing but there does reach a point where people who worked all their lives and paid taxes & NI are subsidising some (and I stress some and not all) people who have chosen not to work a day in their lives.
This should have been means tested from the beginning, with another condition being that the claimant had to be a UK resident.

The inevitable dawning of realisation that after a 14 year absence, they're all the same c**ts, just with a different ribbon

That said the "Slicker" section of Private Eye has made very interesting reading about the state of the Barclay family "Empire"... All on the never never and even if the government did go after them it looks like they don't have any money to pay. Some scroungers seem to be more equal than others
Any wealth they do have is well hidden, how much bonus did Barclays COE have in the last financial year and past years, greedy cunts are laughing at the rest of us.
I’m orite Jack pull the fucking draw bridge up.

Last edited:
The inevitable dawning of realisation that after a 14 year absence, they're all the same c**ts, just with a different ribbon
Someone needs to explain the anger towards this adjustment. No one wants to see old people in poverty but from what I can tell the people who need it still get it? Is that not the case?

They're asset rich. It's very different to be cash rich and a very efficient way of staying very rich whilst avoiding paying large sums of tax. All very legal and above board. Don't go getting the donations bucket out for them just yet.

I’m amazed at the number of people who moan because they can’t get a GP appointment and have to wait months or even years in pain before they can get their hip or knee operation, but don’t want to pay the tax that will improve those outcomes.
Better off going private rather than paying even more tax.

Yeah but many of those assets are loaded with expensive debt. The irony of the proprietors commenting about scroungers when they're up there with the biggest scroungers around

Someone needs to explain the anger towards this adjustment. No one wants to see old people in poverty but from what I can tell the people who need it still get it? Is that not the case?
It is the case.

The biggest noise will generally come from those that will now just miss out.

Two million pensions by all reports

Ahh but its the Tories fault'

how long is this s**t going to last for? Every decision now is a Labour one

Just about every incoming government has a window where they blame things on the previous government. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. Based on the evidence of my own eyes over the last 14 years, plus the civil servants backing the government up on the financial black hole, I know who I believe right now.

Reactions: K23

What they're saying is that money has been going to people who don't need it. Do you fundementally disagree with that - by that I mean do you think they are taking money off people who would otherwise be in poverty? I know people who get it withdrawn would proably like to keep it, but that is not the question.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back