• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Word of warning

Niigata Jack

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Covid is rife at Morriston, Lads been in since the 2nd of the month Mrs has been staying with him and been unwell today, she's come home done a test and has got it, fuk my eyes :x :x :x

Niigata Jack said:
Covid is rife at Morriston, Lads been in since the 2nd of the month Mrs has been staying with him and been unwell today, she's come home done a test and has got it, fuk my eyes :x :x :x

Really sorry to read this.
Hang in there guys.

Darran said:
Really sorry to read this.
Hang in there guys.

Cheers. Mr Prosser

Saw you earlier by the lights bottom of the hill, get yourself trimmed up ffs, I thought it was the 2nd coming of God. dear me mun, :lol:

Where's Jack123, another thread right up his street.

Hope you and the family return to fitness sharpish Max.

Neath_Jack said:
Where's Jack123, another thread right up his street.

Hope you and the family return to fitness sharpish Max.

Cheers NJ, he came home today, but on oxygen for 6 to 8 weeks at least, Mrs rough has toast, but won't rest I came home to find her busting a gut as usual with washing line full of clothes etc, I don't know how she does it.

Niigata Jack said:
Cheers NJ, he came home today, but on oxygen for 6 to 8 weeks at least, Mrs rough has toast, but won't rest I came home to find her busting a gut as usual with washing line full of clothes etc, I don't know how she does it.

Great news. ♥️

It’s defo out there and some people are becoming quite unwell - some are dying from/with it which is why the new vaccine programme has been brought forward by a month for the vulnerable.

I’ve got my appointment for my next jab for this Saturday.

BrynCartwright said:
My Dad gets his today in the Bont thank fk!

Good for him. My parents are both in their 80’s and have serious underlying health conditions, Covid visited them last March /April. My mum was quiet unwell and spent 3 days in hospital and my old man was poorly, but didn’t get hospitalised. Fortunately, both were fully vaccinated and came through the other side, had they not been vaccinated they wouldn’t be here now.

Everyone’s got their own views on the vaccines, but for some it’s defo a life saver.

MajorR said:
Good for him. My parents are both in their 80’s and have serious underlying health conditions, Covid visited them last March /April. My mum was quiet unwell and spent 3 days in hospital and my old man was poorly, but didn’t get hospitalised. Fortunately, both were fully vaccinated and came through the other side, had they not been vaccinated they wouldn’t be here now.

Everyone’s got their own views on the vaccines, but for some it’s defo a life saver.

He got a double whammy today...Flu in one arm and Covid in the other, so he'll have both arms aching for a few days.......better than dying hideously unable to breathe though! Good old NHS...Love 'em!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back