• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wordle, anyone else addicted?

• Thread starter Epaul
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,284
  • Views: Views 499,481
3 guesses - my best so far. Though tellingly I solved Lewdle in only two.

Wordle 216 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I’m getting worse.
When there was just the first letter to get, I assumed it wouldn’t be what it turned out to be 😂

Would have been 3 but I thought nah, they wouldn't.

I think we need a Planet Swans Wordle World Cup.

Knockout format. Fixtures created in advance and provided to independent adjudicator. Players must participate every day over an assigned window. Result pictures must be shown. Obviously comes with an element of trust.

Who’s in?

Squarebear said:
3 guesses - my best so far. Though tellingly I solved Lewdle in only two.

Wordle 216 3/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well, I guess today's solution could have been the answer to both versions of the puzzle

Cooperman said:

Knockout format. Fixtures created in advance and provided to independent adjudicator. Players must participate every day over an assigned window. Result pictures must be shown. Obviously comes with an element of trust.

Who’s in?

Firstly, how do you show the result picture?
Secondly, if you do the puzzle on different mobile devices it could be possible to show that you’ve done it in one try every time by having multiple attempts and showing only the best effort. Sorry to spoil the idea, but probably no one would cheat. 😜

Perhaps we could get Sue Gray to do a report on it for us.

Muteswan said:
Cooperman said:

Who’s in?

Secondly, if you do the puzzle on different mobile devices it could be possible to show that you’ve done it in one try every time by having multiple attempts and showing only the best effort. Sorry to spoil the idea, but probably no one would cheat. 😜

You’ve got a share button, share that URL into your PS post.

I did a little laugh when I said it comes with an element of trust. But my countermeasure to that is to not tell you the date of the match up, I’ll simply give you a window. ‘Cos you don’t score 2 every day do you :lol:

Cooperman said:
Muteswan said:

You’ve got a share button, share that URL into your PS post.

I did a little laugh when I said it comes with an element of trust. But my countermeasure to that is to not tell you the date of the match up, I’ll simply give you a window. ‘Cos you don’t score 2 every day do you :lol:

A cunning plan! 😁

Wordle 216 3/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Like most I’d imagine, I wasn’t expecting it to be this word.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back