• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Darts Championship 2022

Wow! Clayton was sensational there for the last 5 legs.

Some quality darts, 10 100+ checkouts.. my investment is looking good on that showing

What A Flinger!

Love him.

He is honest in saying he is lazy and doesn't practice enough..... Like how good could he be if he puts in the hours?

Lewy Williams played like a pub player.. Barney at 100/1 is worth a quid to win it here, 1-1 against Cross

Skippyjack said:
Lewy Williams played like a pub player.. Barney at 100/1 is worth a quid to win it here, 1-1 against Cross

100/1 for the game or the tournament?

exiledclaseboy said:
Skippyjack said:

100/1 for the game or the tournament?

Tournament, he's out anyway, couldn't finish his dinner

Cross versus Gurney was an outstanding match and the 170 check out was the cherry on the cake. Cross down to 10/1, I now wish I’d had a fiver on him when he was at 18’s. What do you reckon, Skip?

Cooperman said:
Cross versus Gurney was an outstanding match and the 170 check out was the cherry on the cake. Cross down to 10/1, I now wish I’d had a fiver on him when he was at 18’s. What do you reckon, Skip?

I didn't watch tonight's matches, I just caught the Wright game at the end.. Rob Cross has a decent looking run in, his worse outcome is Gary Anderson In the quarters.. my 100 notes on Clayton iss looking good, but he's got to face Price I fear, which could derail him

Skippyjack said:
Cooperman said:

I didn't watch tonight's matches, I just caught the Wright game at the end.. Rob Cross has a decent looking run in, his worse outcome is Gary Anderson In the quarters.. my 100 notes on Clayton iss looking good, but he's got to face Price I fear, which could derail him

Wright couldn’t hit the proverbial camel’s arse for two sets. Not sure at what point you turned on but he swapped darts after two sets and then averaged about 110 from there.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back