• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Darts Championship 2024

Londonlisa2001 said:
It’s not his complexion - it’s his full beard and receding hairline.

He looks about 30. He must have gone through puberty at 9.

Seems like a lovely young man. Hopefully he has a sensible family and friends.

Needs a good team behind him, more than anyone else. I would like to think that at the age of 16 he doesn't have any skeletons in the cupboard. Therefore no need to look over the shoulder, only forward. He could be a champion for years to come.

Londonlisa2001 said:
It’s not his complexion - it’s his full beard and receding hairline.

He looks about 30. He must have gone through puberty at 9.

Seems like a lovely young man. Hopefully he has a sensible family and friends.

Got a mate like that. The hairiest person I’ve ever seen since we were kids. Could shave twice a day and still have stubble by bedtime. We used to call him “strangely brown” but we don’t do that nowadays…

exiledclaseboy said:
Got a mate like that. The hairiest person I’ve ever seen since we were kids. Could shave twice a day and still have stubble by bedtime. We used to call him “strangely brown” but we don’t do that nowadays…

lol. There are a lot of childhood nicknames that have died a death…

Cooperman said:
Needs a good team behind him, more than anyone else. I would like to think that at the age of 16 he doesn't have any skeletons in the cupboard. Therefore no need to look over the shoulder, only forward. He could be a champion for years to come.

There were a few in mine by that age (and that was long before camera phones / social media), so wouldn't be shocked if he hasn't done the odd thing or two that some would be offended by. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the hacks are already trawling through his social media posts from years ago, ready to start knocking him down a peg.

Neath_Jack said:
There were a few in mine by that age (and that was long before camera phones / social media), so wouldn't be shocked if he hasn't done the odd thing or two that some would be offended by. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the hacks are already trawling through his social media posts from years ago, ready to start knocking him down a peg.

The hacks will be looking, without a doubt.

I would like to think that he has spent his weekend evenings being driven around the country by his dad, participating in darts comps.

My time as a sixteen year old dart player also involved Newcastle Brown and a ride home on a Honda Stepthrough.

exiledclaseboy said:
They need to keep him away from the premier league this year.

The PDC CEO was talking about this earlier. It is not a forgone conclusion that he joins the 2024 comp, he said that there would be a series of meetings with managers, advisers, family, etc. and to arrive at the right decision for all. It’s a big call to omit the world champ though, right?

Cooperman said:
The PDC CEO was talking about this earlier. It is not a forgone conclusion that he joins the 2024 comp, he said that there would be a series of meetings with managers, advisers, family, etc. and to arrive at the right decision for all. It’s a big call to omit the world champ though, right?

It’s an even bigger call to send a 16 year old shlepping around the country week after week for four months. If they take their duty of care at all seriously he won’t be in this year.

exiledclaseboy said:
It’s an even bigger call to send a 16 year old shlepping around the country week after week for four months. If they take their duty of care at all seriously he won’t be in this year.

It’s international as well.

Come on Littler, get that half a mill tucked away in your back pocket :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:

Just looked up Shlepping, :lol:

He played that set like the Bullseye non dart player.

Needs to settle quickly.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back