• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Darts Championship 2022

Skippyjack said:
The scummer through to the next round, decent player in all fairness

He’s from Presteigne in mid Wales. What makes you think he’s a scummer ?

MVG best days are behind him.................

Quite a few Jacks there last night, my nephew one of them. After the QPR game called off they went there as they had hotels booked anyway.

Fallon Sherrock is on tonight, so is Jonny Clayton.. they're the last two games I think

exiledclaseboy said:
Hell of a belly on this fella.

Bloody crap an all, barely touching 80 on his average.. the other bloke was no great shakes an all.. these first round games are a good watch because they're pretty crap

These two Germans are highly efficient though, no surprises with the Germans

Fallon Sherrock is just about to start, if anyone wants to see a women beat a man.. tune in, because she's pretty good

Cooperman said:
Skippyjack said:
Some game this, I've never seen Beaton play so well

Steve beaten her.

Never mind, my 10/1 £10 on Jonny Clayton will usually go down as all my bets.. lump on Barry to knock him out in an hours time

1 all. Come on Jonny FFS. The Irish just live shafting us. Let's please give them a shoeing for a change.

Sky coverage continues to be poor, often focusing on the wrong part of the board.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back