• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Darts Championship 2022

Tremendous respect for each other in the Wright Anderson match. A shame that one of them had to lose.

I don't care who wins it from here, Write seems a likeable bloke and Smith would be a first time winner.

Cooperman said:
Tremendous respect for each other in the Wright Anderson match. A shame that one of them had to lose.

I don't care who wins it from here, Write seems a likeable bloke and Smith would be a first time winner.

Great match, both are a credit to the game of Darts, think Smith will win though, seems to have the bit between his teeth and the determination, Peter Wright has come a long way since he first came on the scene, when Phil Taylor labelled him a clown, think he settled down and concentrated on his darts and improved, Taylor may have had a hand in his improvement, think I remember somin along those lines, then again maybe not.

The Darts as been the only thing worth watching lately, Tele has been shocking.

Got two bets on

Smith to win 7-5

EIther player to strike a 9 darter

Cooperman said:
Crikey, this is like me playing in the garage.

I think Bryn has used his remote control to open the garage door to let some light in.
Games really got going some great darts by Smith.

Wright was complaining about someone in the crowd in the same area Price complained about the other night. Assume Wright was getting abuse as well.

Fbreath said:
Cooperman said:
Crikey, this is like me playing in the garage.

I think Bryn has used his remote control to open the garage door to let some light in.
Games really got going some great darts by Smith.

Wright was complaining about someone in the crowd in the same area Price complained about the other night. Assume Wright was getting abuse as well.

Was that the first set? I thought that was more to do with a draught or someone said a wasp?

PSumbler said:
Was that the first set? I thought that was more to do with a draught or someone said a wasp?

Yeah, I saw the wasp on the screen. That may well have been what he was pointing out. Either way they both threw doubles like me :lol:

Wright seems out of sorts tonight, maybe the late finish yesterday has taken something out of him.

Smith really should have made it 6 - 4 and it’s affected him badly.

I thought Wright had gone, brilliant for him to come back.

Cracking final, Smith's ability to keep hitting big scores was incredible fair play, Peter Wright's dogged resistance was also incredible looked down and out and lost a couple of times, then just produced flurries of great darts, both deserved to win.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back