• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Darts Championship 2022

Jinxy said:

Horrid language.

Think-of-the-Children.jpg

Jinxy said:
Edit: ironically you mention children. Would you use such language in front of them, given some are probably present here? I wouldn't. Think on.

You're showing how out of touch you are, old man. Kids wouldn't be seen dead on an internet forum in 2022 and if they were their lexicon would have you blushing like the boring old twat you quite clearly are.

BLAZE said:
Jinxy said:
Edit: ironically you mention children. Would you use such language in front of them, given some are probably present here? I wouldn't. Think on.

You're showing how out of touch you are, old man. Kids wouldn't be seen dead on an internet forum in 2022 and if they were their lexicon would have you blushing like the boring old twat you quite clearly are.
Ah, insults again. It matters not how old you, I or anyone else is on this, or any other forum - that's ageist tbh! We should express ourselves without the use of foul language, in my view. The administrators, IMHO, should support a free, inoffensive and open environment that everyone should feel comfortable with. I understand the context of industrial language, and doubt you've operated in the harshest of these environments. There's no need to use such language in public IMHO, but each to their own! I would never accuse you of being "boring", because I don't know you, and certainly wouldn't wish to. And neither should you me. Anyway, "you" win, and I'm out of here and will miss some really nice posters. Bye and take care! Oh, BTW, if you want to discuss all this, and maybe retract some insults (or even deliver them to me personally - equally I will help you if need be too), pm me for a coffee, before my account gets deleted, as I've requested. I suspect you'll respond with a stock F off mind! xx

The Ally Pally sounds like it’s rocking once again.

Smith v Wade is an easy one to call based on form, let’s see. Only four 180’s in the tournament for Wade, that’s a very strange stat.

Sky Sports have just advertised their coverage of Swansea vFulham from 2.30 tomorrow afternoon...

Cooperman said:
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Price took some abuse tonight but he’s bigger than that. Expect a big 2022 from him.

Great drama.

My deafness must be much worse than I thought, I thought the crowd was quiet enough with Price, I didn't hear anything obvious I really didn't, someone was saying stuff or shouting stuff near the front to the right of the board as Price reacted and got them removed, don't know what was said though,
What I was expecting to hear was sheep chants, but I honestly didn't.

Niigata Jack said:
Cooperman said:

Price took some abuse tonight but he’s bigger than that. Expect a big 2022 from him.

Great drama.

My deafness must be much worse than I thought, I thought the crowd was quiet enough with Price, I didn't hear anything obvious I really didn't, someone was saying stuff or shouting stuff near the front to the right of the board as Price reacted and got them removed, don't know what was said though,

Apparently someone called Price a big girls blouse and he had them removed...

Swanjaxs said:
Niigata Jack said:

Apparently someone called Price a big girls blouse and he had them removed...

I don't blame him, what an insult to a girls blouse :D

Niigata Jack said:
Cooperman said:

Great drama.

Not everything can be picked up via the TV feed and Sky are clearly doing some audio dubbing at times. The tournament organisers need to get a grip on some of the boisterous goings on or some sort of scuffle is inevitable.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back