• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

World Snooker Championships

PSumbler said:
And in the end the Rocket won - 7 times a World Champion

[GETTY]1240403511[/GETTY]
[GETTY]1395019069[/GETTY]

I always get the vibe that he’s not that bothered, this makes me wonder what he could have done if he actually was bothered over the years.

I think part of the reason for his longevity is that he doesn’t care, whereas his competition place undue pressure on themselves to do well.

Well done Ronnie..the best and most entertaining player of all time. Superb..He'll get an 8th World before he retires.

Cooperman said:
PSumbler said:
And in the end the Rocket won - 7 times a World Champion

[GETTY]1240403511[/GETTY]
[GETTY]1395019069[/GETTY]

I always get the vibe that he’s not that bothered, this makes me wonder what he could have done if he actually was bothered over the years.

I think part of the reason for his longevity is that he doesn’t care, whereas his competition place undue pressure on themselves to do well.

He pretty much alluded to that in his interview after the match finished - its a good attitude, he does care but he doesnt build for any event, if he wins it he is happy, if he doesnt he doesnt seem to actually let it weigh on him

I guess when you have won 21 major tournaments you can afford to be that person

On a related note full credit to Judd Trump for the way he played yesterday

One of the few sports the BBC has managed to keep , that reflects how far the sport has fallen , its been claimed snooker would have died without the input from China , used to be snooker halls all over the place, most have closed down, well done Ronnie but a few new younger stars are needed but they don't seem to be coming through

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back