• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Worst animal/insect/reptile bite you've suffered...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Was bitten by an adder down Llangennith when I was 9 year old, spent 3 days in Cardiff Royal Infirmary, my own fault for trying to pick it up...

What's your horror bites?

Some random pussy gave me a nasty rash in butlins 30 yrs ago.

Horsefly bite on my hand when I was about 10 at Weobly Castle. Incredibly painful and long lasting

A cursory glance at your common or garden tortoise perhaps doesn't invoke the sort of panic one might experience when face to face with a great white shark, but appearances can be deceptive.

Millions of years ago, when these apparently peaceful creatures first slipped out of our back gardens and headed for the waterways it wasn't just their flippers that began to evolve. Once they reached the sanctity of salt water they became really nasty bastards too. Which goes some way to explain how my mate had his chest muscle bitten off by one whilst scuba diving.

I digress. I don't actually know what bit me. It was whilst delivering newspapers, aged fifteen. I got home and had the mother of all pus-filled lumps on my calf.

Squeezing pus-filled spots was basically a vocation when I was fifteen (not the only activity that fell into this category, but I will say no more lest my mother be reading) so I set to work on this biggest, juiciest beauty I'd ever laid eyes on.

It was so big I struggled to apply sufficient pressure, but eventually it happened - a tidal wave of whitish gloop that landed on my hair, even on my curtains.

Not painful, not horrific, but it's my only bite-related anecdote and I really didn't want to feel left out.

Swanjaxs said:
Was bitten by an adder down Llangennith when I was 9 year old, spent 3 days in Cardiff Royal Infirmary, my own fault for trying to pick it up...

What's your horror bites?

A wasp bite at the back of my head just above hairline right in the centre, whilst fishing at White Springs it stung like fuk and caused me pain for weeks fuk my eyes :x

Not a bite, but I stepped on a jellyfish when I was a nipper. No fun.

Oldjack gave me a chinese burn once. Hospital thought I had rabies.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back