• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Worst performance this season!

I didn't think we played that badly last night, we have certainly had worse performances this season (and last season !). The game could have gone anyway since we had a couple of decent chances as well as Luton. Our luck has well and truly run out and doesn't help that we are having to chop and change the team every few months.

I'm not advocating that RM is the answer and is fully on the right track, but I think we just need to ride out this period. For me the season is now over (as far as making a dent on the play-offs), so just looking to avoid a relegation battle, get some sort of form / consistency to our playing style and do the double over Crapdiff !

monmouth said:
Oh yes, by the way, the title of the thread is way OTT. We were worse on Saturday, and nothing has approached that early home game with Clucasville. Or maybe it has and I’ve blocked it out, but last night didn’t.

Totally agree Monny in fact I saw some improvements in us last night.
We were much worse against Stoke at home and Sheffield Utd at home...Saturday was woeful and last night was a bit better its a shame Naughton got injured we seemed to be taking control just before then and also penetrating the Luton defence

Vetchonian said:
monmouth said:
Oh yes, by the way, the title of the thread is way OTT. We were worse on Saturday, and nothing has approached that early home game with Clucasville. Or maybe it has and I’ve blocked it out, but last night didn’t.

Totally agree Monny in fact I saw some improvements in us last night.
We were much worse against Stoke at home and Sheffield Utd at home...Saturday was woeful and last night was a bit better its a shame Naughton got injured we seemed to be taking control just before then and also penetrating the Luton defence
We played after 10mins of the first half what i call football superb stuff i was beaming. Then i saw something that sums us up as a team, high press from us had them in a mess and their midfielder hoiked an over the shoulder schoolboy pass down Bennets channel. Talking to my mate half time he said Nathan Jones was clapping and shouting "thats the play" We need to give him more time to build squad he has justified to me that he deserves it. Its embarrising reading some comments on our team the GK being the latest.

Swanluke said:
Trouble is when we are on top we just don't take our chances. You think of forest at home and Piroe chance, Huddersfield away and last night obafemi should score. We are conceding silly goals and mainly from a team on the break which makes me think is it a system change we need such as 4-5-1.

We have to give him the summer. I want to see a full pre season with him in charge, get his players in and yes if by November we are no different then sadly I can agree with some posters on here.

Hit the nail on the head there.

If Cooper was allowed two years to turn us into an average long ball team; then Martin deserves enough time to prove himself too as frustrating as it is at the moment.

JackArmy14 said:
Swanluke said:
Trouble is when we are on top we just don't take our chances. You think of forest at home and Piroe chance, Huddersfield away and last night obafemi should score. We are conceding silly goals and mainly from a team on the break which makes me think is it a system change we need such as 4-5-1.

We have to give him the summer. I want to see a full pre season with him in charge, get his players in and yes if by November we are no different then sadly I can agree with some posters on here.

Hit the nail on the head there.

If Cooper was allowed two years to turn us into an average long ball team; then Martin deserves enough time to prove himself too as frustrating as it is at the moment.

Cooper (I was no fan) got us to play offs two years running. Is Russ going to come close?

Anyone who thinks we're getting relegated by the way needs to watch Barnsley v scum. It is unbelievable.

i thought they were going on a promotion charge after last weekend mon?

we'll fucking dick them

eteb said:
i thought they were going on a promotion charge after last weekend mon?

we'll f*****g dick them

I wouldn't be surprised to see them steal a goal. I agree though, we'll do it this time. They are total gash.

As I was saying.

Lol the most crap goal ever. Unreal.

they do have a nack of scoring when they arent playing well

monmouth said:
Anyone who thinks we're getting relegated by the way needs to watch Barnsley v scum. It is unbelievable.

Football is about results. Btw, Cardiff are winning.

Richard said:
monmouth said:

Go and support them then btw

You want us to play like that? Jesus.

Soz, I know what you meant, I'm frustrated that they fluked it, but that's what it was, pure luck. Watch the goal. They won't sustain results like that. Remember we absolutely monstered Barnsley. They were lucky not to get beaten tonight.

Anyway, my point stands I think. We are less likely to need anyone worrying about relegation after tonight.

Richard said:
monmouth said:

Come the derby, their arses will be still be twitching more than ours.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back