• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Worst performance this season!

yup. We'll do it this year I think. And for what its worth I think our performances will pick up. Prob have won that had naughts not got injured yesterday

monmouth said:
Richard said:
Football is about results. Btw, Cardiff are winning.

Go and support them then btw

You want us to play like that? Jesus.

Winning is the name of the game, chump.

We are accustomed to winning with clever, highly effective football, leveraging the very best of our limited resources, with a clever streetwise manager.

Heads in the muck, in deepest Monmouth, clearly.

AndyCole said:
monmouth said:
Go and support them then btw

You want us to play like that? Jesus.

Winning is the name of the game, chump.

We are accustomed to winning with clever, highly effective football, leveraging the very best of our limited resources, with a clever streetwise manager.

Heads in the muck, in deepest Monmouth, clearly.

Get help fella, it'd be good for you to talk to a professional about your issues.

Pentyrchjack said:
JackArmy14 said:
Hit the nail on the head there.

If Cooper was allowed two years to turn us into an average long ball team; then Martin deserves enough time to prove himself too as frustrating as it is at the moment.

Cooper (I was no fan) got us to play offs two years running. Is Russ going to come close?

Oh yeah that's right when we got into the play offs because Forest cut their own throats and then we took a battering in the Semi Final 2nd leg to Brentford. Or last season when we did all that hard work to get to the final only to not turn up at all and fail to manage a shot on target against the same opposition.

Fact is Cooper had two years but it didn't amount to much in the end.

Martin deserves up to that same amount of time to prove himself for us.

End Of

Nottingham Forest surely was the worst. Over the past two matches we've created enough chances to win both comfortably. If he'd have brought Piroe on against Luton when they brought on Jerome and what's his face, I firmly believe we'd have won on Tuesday. Finally we saw some glimmers of what Wolf could do. Obafemi should have scored and would have done if he'd have been that little bit sharper. From what I've seen of this new left back, he could provide to Piroe, but it could be difficult to Obafemi due to his height or lack thereof. Obafemi is a second striker if ever I've seen one, not a guy to lead the line.

I feel the panic with them down the road within three points particularly as we go to Blackburn more in hope than expectation, but I've watched football long enough to know you can turn a corner when you least expect it, just look at the scum last weekend!

Even though Pato has been prepared to sit on his backside as we've tubled down the table, we have to hope for some kind of resolution to the issue. He'll never have my respect but I'm more than prepared to cheer him on if he can do something worthy of that. Plenty of our players I've disliked down the years, but if they've offered up something good I've always cheered them on

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back