• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Worst Swans Player

In terms of the ability of the player compared to the level we were playing at, it always amazes me that Alan Tate managed to play multiple matches in the Premier League.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
In terms of the ability of the player compared to the level we were playing at, it always amazes me that Alan Tate managed to play multiple matches in the Premier League.

Agreed.

Add Garry Monk, always our weakest link in our heyday and highly overrated. Fortunately for him had the gift of the gab to talk his way through games and beyond, esp in his bullshitty managerial career

Too many to mention as there are a lot of decades to remember-a few from me are-, Garry Moore, Colin Macdonald, Aidan Newhouse, Renato Sanchez

Judging by the replies, not too many saw or remember Derek Bellotti, a goalkeeper we signed back, I think in 1974. As I remember he only stayed a year. There's a reason for that - he was totally crap. Worst goalie I remember seeing.

waynekerr55 said:
Pomphrey said:
Paul Bevan was the worst player I can remember.

Shechter nicked a living from us. Brain dead footballer who was the worst player by a country mile playing for the 23s against Barnet

I remember laughing more than celebrating when he scored against Wigan. Itay scored :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iantofullpelt said:
Judging by the replies, not too many saw or remember Derek Bellotti, a goalkeeper we signed back, I think in 1974. As I remember he only stayed a year. There's a reason for that - he was totally crap. Worst goalie I remember seeing.

Yep, the worst goalkeeper ever to set foot on the hallowed Vetch Field turf!!

I wonder why he had 15 clubs ?? 😂

Peter Bodak has to be one of the worst players I've seen playing for the Swans. So bad, he came on as a sub, and was substituted because he was so fvcking bad!!

Me personally, I never had much time for
Tommy Butler, Darren Way
but they pale into insignificance when it comes to
Joel Asoro and The WORST of all
Barrie " I wont tackle" McKay

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics