• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Worst Swans Player

Depends how you quantify ‘worst’

Pound for pound then it’s probably Fat Franck.

In terms of those who were genuinely shyte then the list is quite long.

Frank Noble on loan from Premier League WHU and without doubt total garbage.

At least the others appear to try but were just inept.

berniehertz432 said:
Wayne Routledge

I just don’t get this for a player who has made and scored some brilliant goals and quite a few important goals, he drove complete terror into us when on loan at Cardiff, how Bessone stayed on the field that game I will never know with his rugby tackles on Wayne.

One of our better buys and a nice guy.

Pacemaker said:
berniehertz432 said:
Wayne Routledge

I just don’t get this for a player who has made and scored some brilliant goals and quite a few important goals, he drove complete terror into us when on loan at Cardiff, how Bessone stayed on the field that game I will never know with his rugby tackles on Wayne.

Bernie is new. Probably here as a WUM.

Cooperman said:
Pacemaker said:
berniehertz432 said:
Wayne Routledge

and then again probably not.
As you failed to PM me,answer me this please.

Why are so many assumpions made on here regarding posters ID.Is it not the case usernames are there to protect identity. Seems T&C stipulate this simple fact. Why do people so obsessed with who posters are /where they live or how they vote. Ive just seen "Kerouac and his racist chums

If people make assumptions about people from what they pot on a football fan forum ,it would suggest they believe entirely what is posted when we all know the net is full of bullshitters,liars,conmen as well as "racist".

Nobody in life is "right"

Toronto_Motors said:
Cooperman said:
Pacemaker said:

Why are so many assumpions made on here regarding posters ID.Is it not the case usernames are there to protect identity. Seems T&C stipulate this simple fact. Why do people so obsessed with who posters are /where they live or how they vote. Ive just seen "Kerouac and his racist chums

If people make assumptions about people from what they pot on a football fan forum ,it would suggest they believe entirely what is posted when we all know the net is full of bullshitters,liars,conmen as well as "racist".

Failed to PM you?

Cooperman said:
Toronto_Motors said:
Cooperman said:

Failed to PM you?

Yes.Apologies if you didn't get it . I wished to enlighten you but frankly,looking around,I won't bother.

Quote.

Toronto_Motors said:
Cooperman said:
Toronto_Motors said:

Failed to PM you?

Yes.Apologies if you didn't get it . I wished to enlighten you but frankly,looking around,I won't bother.

Quote.

No PM here :sunglasses:

Itay Schecter was abysmal, even made it look like he was about to tackle before pulling out. Dont think he liked the look of some of the players he was up against. Far worse than Ngog and Noble.

Toronto_Motors said:
Cooperman said:
Pacemaker said:

OK Richard.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back