• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Worst Xmas presents you've ever received

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Had some shortbread from an old aunt once that was 7 years out of date, plus a pocket calculator that the battery had leaked.

A "generator" torch from Mrs Jinky's mad aunt. It lasted a whole 1 second after each squeeze, if you get my drift. Completely useless, but it's the torch that counts eh.

dickythorpe said:
Had some shortbread from an old aunt once that was 7 years out of date, plus a pocket calculator that the battery had leaked.

I had a Christmas card from a poster on this site pretending to be the Beatles... :lol:

PSumbler said:
dickythorpe said:

I had a Christmas card from a poster on this site pretending to be the Beatles... :lol:

There's some absolute nutters out there Phil

A cufflink and tie combo set off the wife's sister two years ago, it looked like she'd stolen it from Frank Carson.
At least it confirmed that's she's always disliked me I suppose 👍😂

I was absolutely steaming drunk wrapping presents at the weekend so whoever gets the remote control I’m going to need it back.

Swanjaxs said:
A cufflink and tie combo set off the wife's sister two years ago, it looked like she'd stolen it from Frank Carson.
At least it confirmed that's she's always disliked me I suppose 👍😂

We all chipped in for them... :mrgreen:

Darran said:
I was absolutely steaming drunk wrapping presents at the weekend so whoever gets the remote control I’m going to need it back.

It's not up your arse is it?

My brother bought me a pair of Cardiff City socks when I was about 12. The head-slapping twat!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back