• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Would you support bringing back the death penalty for certain crimes ?

WalterBoyd

First Team Player
Reaction score
It's a yes from me.

That young lad who died having been tortured recently by his step mum and spineless dad.

There will be more to add to the list.

AceJack said:
No, and if you do you’re a moron.

Why ?

And why do the very few truly evil twisted humans on this earth deserve to have a life ?

WalterBoyd said:
AceJack said:
No, and if you do you’re a moron.

Why ?

And why do the very few truly evil twisted humans on this earth deserve to have a life ?

Because you can never guarantee you won’t execute an innocent person.

Would you bring back a system where evil people are executed but we also have a lottery that executes an innocent person every couple of years?

That's a caveat.

This woman filmed herself killing / torturing her stepson. She took joy in it.

She deserves to die in my view and to have no chance of any joy in her life.

Just my opinion.

WalterBoyd said:
That's a caveat.

Just my opinion.

There’s loads out there that should be put down.

WalterBoyd said:
That's a caveat.

Just my opinion.

It’s not a caveat. It’s the reality of every justice system in the history of mankind.

If you support the death penalty you have to accept you’ll execute a few innocent people in the process. So why not make it a lottery?

I think the conviction rate would plummet if juries knew that a guilty verdict meant death and many QCs have said that they would not be prepared to prosecute under capital punishment so it’s impractical to introduce it now.

AceJack said:
WalterBoyd said:
That's a caveat.

Just my opinion.

It’s not a caveat. It’s the reality of every justice system in the history of mankind.

If you support the death penalty you have to accept you’ll execute a few innocent people in the process. So why not make it a lottery?

I disagree. I don't have to accept a few innocent people will be executed in the process.

If you witnessed someone torturing and killing a young child with your own eyes. No mistake about it. You witness it. Do you think they deserve the death penalty ?

Takes all the liberal wet excuses away.

WalterBoyd said:
AceJack said:

I disagree. I don't have to accept a few innocent people will be executed in the process.

If you witnessed someone torturing and killing a young child with your own eyes. No mistake about it. You witness it. Do you think they deserve the death penalty ?

Takes all the liberal wet excuses away.

Yeah some people deserve to die, but innocent people don’t because some people are monsters.

Unless you can point to a justice system that’s never executed innocent people by mistake you have to accept innocent people will die.

Personally I think people who think innocent people should die for crimes they didn’t commit are morons.

" people who think innocent people should die for crimes they didn’t commit are morons"

Nobody has argued with this point. You added it and looking for an argument that isn't there.

Glad that you agreed that some people deserve to die for the crimes they commit.

WalterBoyd said:
" people who think innocent people should die for crimes they didn’t commit are morons"

Nobody has argued with this point. You added it and looking for an argument that isn't there.

Glad that you agreed that some people deserve to die for the crimes they commit.

You mean you’ve not confronted it. You can’t have the death penalty without executing innocent people.

WalterBoyd said:
Why not ?
Let's learn from past mistakes.

Why haven’t the countries that still have the death penalty been able to manage it? Or do you think they are consciously and deliberately executing innocent people?

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back