• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Would you support bringing back the death penalty for certain crimes ?

I have read all the debate and still think that in some circumstances the death penalty is the best and fairest outcome.

Some of the arguments are blown out of the water, if someone has filmed themselves doing the long term
( I wont type the word) over days, weeks months and then eventually killed the victim.

In prison they will get some ' hassle'but typically long term they will be in a wing with other like minded individual.

Recent cases that have involved cases where women have murdered children, in prison they do fine. Start a relationship. Live happily ever after, well certainly not living in hell. I can think of at least 2 cases in the U.K. in recent history where this is the case.

"An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind".

Whether Gandhi said it or not, it is obviously as true today as it was whenever it was first said.

Partly why the prisons are full to overflowing. Crime pays.

Even the most hideous crimes result in accommodation, fullboard for life.

No wonder these crimes happen. Little deterrant.

Last decade over 100 prisoners with life sentences for murder etc have been released and gone on to commit crimes warranting another life sentence for murder etc.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back