• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wrexham

They will end up with a decent ground around 20K capacity. Hugely improved infrastructure. Very much consider themselves Welsh (language is booming) and whilst Tranmere, Chester and Shrewsbury are their traditional derby games, they have no love of Cardiff. Nice to have four welsh sides in the EFL again

They will end up with a decent ground around 20K capacity. Hugely improved infrastructure. Very much consider themselves Welsh (language is booming) and whilst Tranmere, Chester and Shrewsbury are their traditional derby games, they have no love of Cardiff. Nice to have four welsh sides in the EFL again
Definitely. They have also been stalwarts of following Wales since forever, always used to be more from up there following Wales than anywhere else. Before it got fashionable to follow us, very passionate about being Welsh 🏴

Hardly any welshies in Wrecsam.
Yes, I do wonder how much of their support is actually from Wrexham, a town which voted for Brexit by a large margin and has a tory MP.

Which is the polar opposite of the vast majority of the club's supporters who are also proper hardcore Wales fans. I've met loads watching Wales and they invariably have the North West Walian accent and not the more scouseish they speak further East.

I would be surprised if they get out of League 1 ahead of Birmingham, Hudds, Bolton, Posh, Barnsley and Rotherham.

Even Stockport and Blackpool I think will fare better.
Based on the interviews with their owners, they agree with you. It seems their plan is to consolidate in League One for a few seasons first.

Don't other clubs in that division also have rich owners? Anyway, there are clubs that we hate / dislike and, for me, they aren't one of them, so good luck to them.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back