• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

You really could not make this up 😂

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,682

Ebo

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/ukip/status/1326811110792712192?s=21

"Khanage" - heh, I bet whoever came up with that would've let a little bit of wee out.

Squarebear said:
"Khanage" - heh, I bet whoever came up with that would've let a little bit of wee out.

So we're scoffing at khanage but pissing ourselves laughing at gammon?

The left seem as pathetic as the right to me 🤷‍♂️

Squarebear said:

Full house from UKIP there - not so subtle racism AND something to laugh at all in one tweet. Can't ask for more than that. Ironically, it means finding purpose and balance and being the best version of yourself that you can. So although intended as a racial slur, it's very much a positive if that's Labour's legacy in London (no idea if it is or isn't). Just Kippers being obnoxious, thick chunts as normal.

Edit - Or they could just have thought they were being clever with an hilarious play on the name Khan I suppose :roll:

He's a docta as well. Got them from some unaccredited university in America. Not sure if he did the 24 hour or 36 hour course.

The twitter feed is quite funny.

And then there's this.

https://youtu.be/CxwkR1iNkDc

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Squarebear said:

Full house from UKIP there - not so subtle racism AND something to laugh at all in one tweet. Can't ask for more than that. Ironically, it means finding purpose and balance and being the best version of yourself that you can. So although intended as a racial slur, it's very much a positive if that's Labour's legacy in London (no idea if it is or isn't). Just Kippers being obnoxious, thick chunts as normal.

Edit - Or they could just have thought they were being clever with an hilarious play on the name Khan I suppose :roll:

Genuine question, how is a play on someone’s surname a racial slur?

Is the Gammons thing also a racial slur?

BLAZE said:
Squarebear said:

The joke went right over your head.

Don't tell me, you are one of those terminally stupid people who think Gammon is a racist term.

No joke went over my head

I've never said gammon is racist nor given you any reason to even think I feel that way. Strange post.

MrSwerve said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

I was assuming it was a Khanistan thing, the same as Londistan. May not be as I said; it could just be the feckwits thinking they're being hilarious.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
MrSwerve said:

I was assuming it was a Khanistan thing, the same as Londistan. May not be as I said; it could just be the feckwits thinking they're being hilarious.

I’ve never heard of the term ‘Khanistan’ myself, but it’s a bit of a stretch to suggest that putting ‘Khan’ and ‘carnage’ together involves any sort of racism.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not sticking up for the UKIP twonks, I just think that people scream ‘racism’ at anything today. It takes away from actual racism.

Ebo said:
BLAZE said:

Don't tell me, you are one of those terminally stupid people who think Gammon is a racist term.
What exactly is a "Gammon" other than cut of bacon ?

Flashberryjack said:
Ebo said:

It’s a Doctor from London that’s running in the mayors election under the UKIP banner

GixerJack said:
Flashberryjack said:

It’s a Doctor from London that’s running in the mayors election under the UKIP banner

Who supposedly paid either £24 or £36 for a dodgy degree from America... but that might not be true

:lol:
GixerJack said:
Flashberryjack said:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back