• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Rotherham United | The EFL Championship

Birmingham must be wondering what the hell happened. A resounding win, and yet still right in the shyt.

Been unwell all week so hadn't decided whether or not to go today especially with my brother being on hols. So, so glad I made the decision not to go and have to watch that dross while feeling like shit.

Insane to think we were hanging on for the last minutes.
Pathetic walking football from us same as the pre Stoke game, hell of a lot of work needed this summer or we'll be replacing Rotherham this time next season.

Does this now mean that we can go on the beach?
Not quite, amazingly almost all of the relegation candidates picked up points.
Before this round of fixtures I thought that Blackburn and everyone above them would be safe but there's now just 4 points between Blackburn and Sheff Wed with 3 games to play.

A very meh performance. They almost stole an equaliser with the last move of the game. Not impressive. Cabango MOTM for me.
Normally it’s meh and lose, so we’ll take that. Question that needs answering is how can you have 75% possession and create so little, yet keep the the only ‘different’ striker we OWN, on the bench. Let him show he’s as crap as you clearly think he is.

Okay just saw the own goal, if that was an attacking corner you would have called it an excellent header.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back