• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Rotherham United | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-2844.jpg
IMG-2863.jpg
IMG-2865.jpg
IMG-2864.jpg

IMG-2945.jpg

IMG-2946.jpg

IMG-2845.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully we see players with the handbrake off rather than on the beach.
Rotherham have nothing to play for except for pride and for some the opportunity to put themselves in the shop window. For us relegation isn't quite over but it likely could be after this game, there are also a lot of out of contract players who will want to show they can still do a job.

Just go for broke, score 7, then you can put yer fckn flip flops on.

Ahem, they're not called fckn flip flops any more. We kids call them fckn sliders. Agree with everything else, and finally let's start with the Ukrainian.

Just start Kuharevich in every game from now on. We're not going to learn anything we don't already know about Yates, Cullen and Lowe. Unless the club has already decided that he's going in the summer so no point (probably the likely situation).

Just start Kuharevich in every game from now on. We're not going to learn anything we don't already know about Yates, Cullen and Lowe. Unless the club has already decided that he's going in the summer so no point (probably the likely situation).
He’s clearly not wanted at all. I’d be amazed if he gets any significant minutes, never mind start.

Hope we don't get complacent because its Rotherham and start walking again !

I would expect Cullen to start after his goalscoring performance on Wednesday.
However on Wednesday I was disappointed that Kukharevych was not given 15-20 minutes after we went 3 up.
If we find ourselves in a similar position tomorrow I hope that he is given some time in a first team match environment.

IMG-2935.jpg

Leigh Doughty will be the referee for Swansea City’s Championship clash with Rotherham United on Saturday (3pm kick-off). The Lancashire official will be taking charge of a Swans’ fixture for the first time this season, having most recently blown the whistle on one of our games in January 2022.

The Swans were defeated 2-0 by Hull City on that day. Prior to that, he oversaw a 2-0 victory at home to Luton Town in December 2020. Doughty refereed in the National League during the 2018-19 season, before stepping up to EFL level the following season, and then to the second tier in 2020-21. This season, he has taken charge of 27 games across the EFL’s three leagues. He has handed out a total of 118 yellow cards and three reds.

On Saturday, he will be assisted by Blake Antrobus and Andrew Dallison. James Linington will be the fourth official.
IMG-2936.jpg

After listening to LW pre match chat he has no intention at all playing the Ukrainian.

After listening to LW pre match chat he has no intention at all playing the Ukrainian.
Yeah, that's the impression I got, too. Implied the player has a bad attitude and he'll only give minutes on the pitch to those who are teacher's pet, basically. Yates must have an apple on Williams' desk each morning.

If Kuharevych is not applying himself and has an unprofessional attitude, then fair enough. I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. If he's not going to fit in and do the work required, so be it, get rid.

Saying that, the kid's probably depressed. Came all this way to be treated like sh*t and ignored.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back