• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Rotherham United | The EFL Championship

If we played properly we might catch the Cruds. We won’t of course.

Rotherham set up to not concede and had a single chance at the end. It would have worked bar that disasterclass, it's not the end of the world. We need to start rebuilding this squad now, not 2 weeks before the start of the next season and also Ginnelly is back for next season which is good.

We are so dull and boring to watch

We talk about us being inconsistent but these kind of performances are our consistency - the ones against Cardiff and an above average display against Stoke are the rarity

There is nothing ahead of us next season bar a season of struggle. That's me done for this season

We tried but we have very little quality in the final third.
Piroe probably scored more last season than that starting 11 this season.

To be fair the first half was alright, there was a lot of effort but not much product.
The second half we were clearly tired but only made 3 changes
I wouldn't have said there was a lot of effort in the first half because it didn't really take much effort to be better than Rotherham and it looked to me like we were doing just enough and no more and still had 75+% possession. If we had put a lot of effort in, I'm pretty sure we could have been 2-3 up by half time.

We are so dull and boring to watch

We talk about us being inconsistent but these kind of performances are our consistency - the ones against Cardiff and an above average display against Stoke are the rarity

There is nothing ahead of us next season bar a season of struggle. That's me done for this season
We don’t exactly grab the attention do we? 🤣. I did wordle, quordle, Octordle and nerdle while ‘watching’ and posting on here.

We don’t exactly grab the attention do we? 🤣. I did wordle, quordle, Octordle and nerdle while ‘watching’ and posting on here.
I watched the grand national and I was at the game 🤣

I missed nothing

I didn't think we'd need to win both of these games. I'm so fking glad we did.

Can we change Ronald's shirt number to 45 as he pretty much does nothing once the clock ticks past that mark

Can we change Ronald's shirt number to 45 as he pretty much does nothing once the clock ticks past that mark
Fair play, he can’t half punt the ball off the planet too. More Apollo than Ronaldo. Apollo 45.

Fair play, he can’t half punt the ball off the planet too. More Apollo than Ronaldo. Apollo 45.
And between us we have just come up with his nickname 🤣

Another player I am afraid that Coleman and Watson overpaid for

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back