• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Are the Swans set to move for Jodi Jones at Notts County

Impressive figures and a good age, obviously has a fantastic relationship with Williams too.
Wouldn't surprise me at all and this is the profile of player we should be looking at, reasonable fee with solid resale potential would also make the hedge funders happy.

Can’t see it happening, Martin didn’t bring anyone in from MK Dons until 6 months later, maybe due to a clause in his contract, I feel Williams would have had a similar clause.

I would hope not. From watching many NC games last season. He ain't championship material certainly not in the same league as Ginelly.

I read he's had multiple years out with ACL injuries, so on that alone I'd pass.

From a BBC article I read:

"He went more than five years between starting league matches, from the day he was first hurt playing for Coventry City in League Two, to featuring for Notts County in the National League after being sent out on loan by Oxford United."

Liam Walsh got nothing on this guy.

Last edited:
I read he's had multiple years out with ACL injuries, so on that alone I'd pass.

From a BBC article I read:

"He went more than five years between starting league matches, from the day he was first hurt playing for Coventry City in League Two, to featuring for Notts County in the National League after being sent out on loan by Oxford United."

Liam Walsh got nothing on this guy.

Christ those clowns in their ivory towers will be on their way down now to snap him up with those stats

I heard that the Williams deal inserted a clause that we can't sign any Notts County player this season

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back