• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ronald Martins signing

Looks like he's a left winger which makes the decision to get rid of Ogbeta more understandable

Judging by the 2 vids I’ve just watched, he’s not shy of getting stuck in either.

Looks like he's got a decent right and left foot... scored a couple of long rangers with both feet

Seems to have good pace, not as fast as Montero was but arguably you could say that Montero was TOO quick, his legs couldn't cope with the demands of his high speed stop start dribbling style.

Ronald seems to have good decision making and delivery, happy to graft for the team and can shoot with his right foot and left. If this comes off it looks like a very good signing to be honest.

This signing could be change in tactics maybe?
Coming from Estrela, damm I bet he likes a lager. 😉

My little one has just searched for him on FIFA and he’s “The lowest rated of all the Rons”.
Wonder if that’s how our data identified him.

Replacement for Bolasie?
Seems incredibly likely, and with us shipping out Ogbeta and sending Tjoe-A-On out on loan too that now leaves us with Pedersen and Tymon as left backs/wing backs and Ronald as an out and out left winger it seems.

Seems incredibly likely, and with us shipping out Ogbeta and sending Tjoe-A-On out on loan too that now leaves us with Pedersen and Tymon as left backs/wing backs and Ronald as an out and out left winger it seems.
If he is then I guess he will be on less than we were paying Bolasie. So as a balance will it become self financing

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back