• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans confirm Ronald capture

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score

Luke Williams

“It’s a big step in his career and it tells you everything about him that he wants to be here, to move his life here and be part of the journey,” said Williams.

“He wants to grow with the club, so for Ronald to make this step is a clear marker that he is hungry, ambitious and brave.

“It shows his football comes first in his life and that, for me, is something that is very important.

“We have been looking for players who can bring that explosive power at the top end of the pitch, and hopefully we can help Ronald settle in and adapt so he can show us the qualities he has.

“We need to look after him as a club, and I know the fans will as well, because they are such a welcoming group of people, as I have experienced myself.

“He is in a brilliant place, there are so many things to help him settle into this great city.”

My guess is that he'll be used as an agent of chaos type of player, rather than a hatful of assists and goals player. Runs in behind, committing defenders, creating space/opportunities that way.

Is he any good at diving? We haven’t had a good diver since Manning

No defensive credentials so no wing back. Lets hope he lives up to the hype

I'm a little unsure where the hype has come from mind. I really hope this works out but how many times have we watched him. The need in the squad for a pacy winger is clear but at £1m+ this has to be a signing that works. Not one of the mad things that we did in the summer

It's a f*cking bonkers signing, really. Like, where the hell did this come from? How much do we know about him? His stats are very average at best - then again, so were Piroe's before he came here, so let's roll the dice and see what happens.

It's a f*cking bonkers signing, really. Like, where the hell did this come from? How much do we know about him? His stats are very average at best - then again, so were Piroe's before he came here, so let's roll the dice and see what happens.
Piroe did have good pedigree though, brought through the PSV youth system, Dutch youth system, spoke good English and was actually seen in the flesh playing by Cooper. This is random as you say - can we afford to be spending 1.5mill (maybe more) or players like this again!? Haven't we learnt from Kuharevych?

Will he turn out more Mo Barrow or Mo Salah? This is the question.

A bizzare season gets stranger. This is just odd.
Montero couldn't speak English either. Lets hope this guy has the same ability.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back